She nodded her head slowly as her big doe orbs gazed at him with lips pressed into an unknown pout because of the way he was cupping her chubby cheeks.

His lips formed a small smile as he admired her cute features and next he slowly leaned in to leave a soft kiss upon her pouty lips.

It was a short kiss more like a peck.

"We should head home now hmm.."

He asked after pulling away from the short kiss and she slowly nodded with her red cheeks.

Both of them made there way into the car and soon jungkook started driving making them both reach 'Jeon's mansion'

The ride was silent but not awkward as the misunderstanding the couple had were long gone.

Y/n was calmly looking out of the car window while jungkook was driving with his eyes focused on the road but with time he took some quick glances at her.

Soon both of them reached the mansion and the guards came running to open the gate and later started opening the car doors for y/n and jungkook both but like a possessive man he didn't let any of the guards open the car door for y/n and instead he did that for her making butterflies do belly dance inside her belly.

He forwarded his hand for her to hold and she shyly placed her small palm on his large one.

Next Both of them walked inside with hand in hand more like jungkook holding his most precious possession.

Y/n was obviously shy but she failed to hide the smile which came on her face seeing him holding her so carefully like she was some real doll made of pure glass, she was feeling 'important'

He was making her feel 'wanted' and 'important' which no one ever made her feel before him.

She was smiling ear to ear while walking beside him as her eyes were scanning his perfect side profile.

[A/N : The scean would look something like this.
P.s. : ignore the flower bouquet]

She was falling for him, her heart was learning to beat for him.

She thought finally she can be happy with him but

"Y/n-ah, my baby you are finally here, I was waiting for you since the morning my daughter"