Daddy Overload (Nj x BTS)(SugarDaddy)(NSFW)(Part 1)

Start from the beginning

One-click, the box dropped down, and Namjoon selected 'Sugar Daddy', and then clicked submit.

He had done it. He had actually filed an application to become a sugar baby. What the hell was he doing?

Was this really the best choice he had?

The pictures had been chosen by Jackson. Apparently, Namjoon was not good at picking which photos were the most flattering. Which yeah, he was not gonna deny that. There was a mix of pictures, somewhere he looked more 'sweet' with sweater paws and the hood up on the hoodie that he was pretty sure he had stolen from Matthew. That man was the only one who could easily dwarf Namjoon. There were pictures of him working out with Jackson and Matthew, plus even one with his shirt off. Jackson said they made his tits look good, a comment that had Namjoon hide away in his room, refusing to look at the other man for a fair few hours.

Maybe nobody would choose him? Namjoon wasn't even sure if he wanted to be chosen or not; in all honesty, he was kinda scared of the whole thing. He knew he had a habit of overthinking everything, but he just couldn't stop it. Sure Jackson had been lucky on the site, but there couldn't be that many Jinyoung's on the side.

What if he got matched with a super old and creepy guy, who would figure out who he was based on his pictures and then stalk him and kill him? What if his dad found him on his side? Namjoon was unsure how he was ever meant to look his dad in the eyes if he found out that Namjoon was using a sugar daddy site.

Well, there was the one question of how Namjoon's dad would find out because that meant he was on the site as well. Which would cause a ton of other issues, and Namjoon really didn't want to think of his dad as either a sugar daddy or, worse, a Sugarbaby. That idea in itself was terrifying. Yup, not gonna think about that.

Namjoon honestly considered burning his phone. That would stop him from looking at it. It would prevent him from having to decide if he wanted to get chosen or not.

Just as he was making his way to the kitchen (Jackson had banned him from after the Fork vs Microwave incident), he thought that maybe the gas stove could set his phone on fire. That was all he could hope for, at least. His phone gave a sad little noise from it, which was the sign that somebody had messaged him on the app.

Fuck, Namjoon was gonna die, wasn't he? It would be a creepy old man, ready to kill him.

He was almost hyperventilating when he finally opened his phone and saw who messaged him. It was a... very attractive man who just messaged him a cheeky ' Well I am here, now what are your other two wishes.'

That... was not what Namjoon had expected, so he took a look at the profile. He assumed it was a troll, not somebody serious, but the account was verified, so it was real.

The man he was talking to was leanly built, tall, but not as tall as Namjoon, bleach blonde locks looked more healthy than anybody with that light hair was allowed to. The man was Kim Seokjin, owner of a series of restaurants, looking for a steady Sugarbaby to spoil.

Namjoon wasn't sure how the hell he could be a chef and be that well in shape, but who was Namjoon to question that.

Namjoon had never been good at texting. All he could come up with was:

From Namjoon:

' Uhm, world peace would be nice?'

How the fuck was he meant to do this? How did anybody do this? Namjoon had no damn idea. Was this even the right thing to say?

Clearly, it wasn't, cause the answer back he got was:

From Seokjin:

' You are new to this, aren't you, pretty boy?'