[ CODE: 2.16 ] Kiyomizu Kaito: Monsters of the past

Start from the beginning

Feeling an ominous presence, Gojo turned his head to the right, just in time as a swift punch came and was deflected due to his infinity.

"Ha ha!" Cackled a patchwork looking curse with a significantly ugly face and slimy blue hair. "I really can't hit you!"

'Patchface!' Gojo thought, identifying the curse that Nanami and Yuuji described to have fought before.

The curse also being the main suspect to the tragedy that happened with the Fukurodani debate alumni reunion.

"Let me share you one thing I find so disgusting about humans." The blue haired curse smirked, holding up his pointer finger as if he was about to say something smart— it wasn't. It was so dumb and obvious, it was really pathetic.

"There's so many of them!"

Don't use your brain too much bud, it's not used to thinking all the time.

As he said that though, barreling was an avalanche of screaming and screeching people— humans, all holding onto each other for dear life as they fall into the lowest section of the station, through the previously covered gaping hole that was blocked up with weed— the atrium that was blocked by the technique of the Forest themed curse Gojo killed— exorcised prior— was now opening up.

Things weren't really going well for Gojo as the three remaining curses started to surround him and perhaps overwhelm him with their cursed techniques— rather overwhelm him with human casualties. Add that to the humans scampering around him like terrified wild animals on the run from monstrous poachers as the chase them down with guns throughout the Savannah.

The man took in a deep breath. Aligning himself with whatever back up plan his dear student— Dazai-Nakahara Yukiko prepared for him prior.

He promised not to let her down.

And he was to fullfil that promise.

After all, who is he to deny his dear student's wishes?

Certain sacrifices have to be made.

And Gojo Satoru, has no regrets.

With a dark look on his face the white haired shaman crossed his fingers together, staring dead straight at the soul of the curse before him. He uttered the words:

" Domain expansion: Infinite void

" Domain expansion: Infinite void. "

And as fast as the domain appeared, making all spectators look up at it in awe, it's dissipated.

It was Gojo Satoru's all-or-nothing gamble... A domain expansion of 0.2 seconds— and Dazai-Nakahara Yukiko's final tactic to ensure full promised victory.

Grabbing the heads of the disfigured curses in his way and twisting them off violently, Satoru— had annihilated a number of approximately 1000 transfigured humans who had been released withing B5F of the Fukutoshin line  in a span of 299 seconds.