[ CODE; 2.15 ] The Shibuya and Decay of Angels Incident (2)

Warning: JJK and BSD Manga spoilers!

Also: Happy Birthday Aeri-san!!

Birthday angst be like—

~~~~~

"Ibarra!" Rizal called out desperately at the young man who wordlessly made his way to the door, his bag clenched tightly between his fists, his expression solemn and angry, mourning for the loss of his wife and too kids.

"Crisostomo Ibarra—"

"Don't call me by that name anymore, Doctor." He spoke with gritted teeth. "Crisostomo Ibarra died along with Maria Clara, Simoun and our unborn daughter."

"Forgive me, I have no ill intention towards you father." Crisostomo apologized. "But I simply cannot accept the fact that in the blink of an eye... My family is gone."

"That's why— that's why I agreed to infiltrate the Port Mafia." Said Rizal, his dark brown eyes shining  a slightly crazed glint. "Rumours— rumours of a scientist that is able to bring back the dead— or biologically manipulate—"

"One mustn't play with life as it is the most precious thing." Crisostomo muttered. "I need to move on. So you you, doctor."

"I must ask you to refer to me by my real name now. Please. Hearing you call me by that name only reminds me of what I failed to save."

Rizal stared at the young man with indifference. The young man's hazel eyes brimming with tears.

"You were a good friend, doctor, a good father-in-law... But for now we must part ways. We both need to mourn." The young man smiled solemnly.

"I am needed in the headquarters right now. I will see you soon, doctor Rizal."

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

"Yukiko, this is Katie, I've spotted Bianca Hunters directly northeast of your current location." The raven haired girl spoke over the earpiece.

"She is currently alone." She informed.

If Kokichi was in charge of jujutsu related reports both outside and inside of the curtain, Katie was in charge noting down the blind spots and possible enemies who aren't curse users.

It was part of the deal she had with Yukiko during their meeting.

" Any suspicious activity coming from her? " Inquired Yukiko's voice from the receiver.

"None so far." Replied the bespectacled girl. "I'll inform you when she makes her move. How's the evacuation going?"

" Good. And so far, according to plan. "

Katie pursed her lips and sighed in relief. She sent her regards to the shaman as disconnected the line, scanning her eyes towards the monitor in her front. With a frown, Katie pressed on the tab that showcases what's happening in Yokohama.

She paled. Terrified of the scene she just saw.

"This.... This can't be true... Can it?" The raven haired girl trembled.

"Damn— I need to tell Yukiko—"

~~~~~~~

Atsushi rolled out of the way just in time as the gun aimed behind him was shot. Leaving a trail of a bullet on the floor where he was originally supposed to be.