[ CODE; 2.01 ] The start of a new beginning

The sound of footsteps echoing against the slimy walls of the enclosed domain.

The sound of the cursed spirit laughing mockingly.

The putrid smell of rotten eggs and flesh was evident in the warehouse, making the brown haired shaman gag.

Unfortunately, she forgot her scented keychain back in Higuchi's car.

The special grade curse cackled with glee, spreading its arms around and exposing it's armpits making the putrid smell even more disgusting than it already is.

Yukiko grimaced covering her nose with one hand.

The curse roared with taunting laughter using its cursed technique towards the seemingly unguarded jujutsu sorcerer.

It's attempted was proven unsuccessful when bright red lights in a ribbon like pattern surrounded the girl as soon as the technique made contact with her.

The domain underneath her feet, and around the wearhouse dispersing also.

The curse's laugher halted, it's confidence turning to fear as the red light that surrounded the female slowly turn to a purple shade.

" Want to see what it's like to be crushed by gravity? "

A boot made contact with its chest and the curse slammed into a wall, it's body getting heavier by the second.

"Stinky..." The shaman remarked scornfully, as the curse fell onto the ground, the floor breaking on impact due to its exaggerated mass.

"You were to stinky to make me use my gun." Yukiko grumbled.

"And you're weak." She deadpans.

"Goodbye," she raised her boot.

"See you never."

There was a loud splatter that echoed all over the wearhouse, the curse successfully exorcised.

Higuchi sighed in relief as the curtain dispersed, indicating the mission was a success as usual.

Higuchi Ichiyo was a blonde haired woman working as one of the auxiliary managers at Jujutsu Technical College.

Not only that, she is also a mafioso under the Port Mafia and the co-commander of Black Lizard along with Akutagawa Ryuunosuke.

"Yukiko-chan!" The woman exclaimed as the sorcerer exited the wearhouse.

Higuchi was also Dazai-Nakahara Yukiko's mother figure, someone always fretting for her health and her injuries, she's also one to keep her in check, asking if she already ate or if she received the allowance given to her by her fathers.

"You left your keychain in the car! I couldn't follow after you since I already lowered the curtain." The blonde haired woman bowed giving the student her strawberry scented, snowflake shaped keychain gifted to her once by Okkotsu Yuuta who was currently in another country.

"Couldn't be helped." Yukiko remarked, as Higuchi straightened herself and dusted her pants.

"Do you want to shower before you take the train back to Tokyo later?" Higuchi suggested bringing up her phone. "I can reserve a bath house under Chuuya-san's name, he gave you a credit card to use right?"

"What? No—" Yukiko's eyes widened.

"I mean— I'm down for the bath house but..."

The female twiddled with her fingers a bit hesitant to speak what she wanted to say next.

"Um..." She stammered, her cheeks brimming with heat from the slight embarrassment.

"I wanted to ask papa or dad if I could stay in Yokohama for a few days..." She mumbled. "I already asked Yaga-san for his permission, he agreed..."