8: A new ally

Author's note: This chapter is much longer than the other, so it could be that it drags on a bit... but im not sure, I have never writen a +4300 word chapter before.

Date: Prop. 1940's (15 d and 23 h after arrival)
Time: 7:43

Location: Luna (Earth's moon)
Objective: None (currently)

Another day has passed since Protector had been transported to this world, it was just like any other day, doing random stuff on a currently uninhabitated Luna, which he had never been to before he came here, while killing the occasional Siren that shows up on the radar and lidar.
Right now he was walking on the moon, thinking about stuff.

V. Protector: (thoughts) Should I just go to them or should I contact them?

Or should he just play hero and come when one of the nations is attacked?

V. Protector: (thoughts) No, thats just stupid... and egoistic.

Little did Protector know that he might have jinxed it... or did he? No one really knows, heck, not even the Author knows if he jinxed it!

Author: Hey!

V. Protector: Huh? What was that!?

He looked around to see if there was a person and checked the channels who might have said something but there was no one. Must have been his imagination. He continued to think about how he should reveal himself to them, and maybe even more importantly, to who he should reveal himself to.

After some thinking he decides to go to the base of that "Azur Lane" organization first, he has a feeling it will be easier there to make contact with them.

Meanwhile, at the Azur Lane Base, an hour later.

In the base of the Azur Lane Alliance Enterprise is seen walking through the hallways, heading in hurry for a room in the building. Eventually she got to the room she was looking for: the commanders office.

*Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock*

Sarah: Come in.

Enterprise: *enters the office* Commander, one of our patrols have encountered a large Siren fleet near our base.

Sarah: What!? (thoughts) They havent attacked our base in months, why would they do it now? Does this have do to with the unknown person?
Alarm the base, I want everyone combat ready.

Enterprise: Understood.

Sarah: (thoughts) Something isnt right, but what?

Back to Protector, in orbit, an hour before:

*Beep Beep Beep*

V. Protector: Huh?

On his HUD appeared the message of his sensors detecting something, something he didnt think he would see...

[SLIPSPACE RUPTURE DETECTED]

V. Protector: HUH!?!?

Five kilometers to his right a GIANT dark blue orb with blue edges appeared him and a MASSIVE ship came of it.

V. Protector: WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

He barely dodged the massive ship that flew past him, it wouldnt have been difficult to dodge if it wouldnt have been that big.

V. Protector: Phew... That was close...

He looked back at the ship that flew past him, identifying it as a Phoenix-class support vessel, but how the hell did it even get here!?