Way better Sugardaddy (NamTaeKook)(Sugardaddy)(NSFW)

Start from the beginning

On the other side of town, RM, also known as Kim Namjoon, stretched out after making sure everything was turned off. God, he loved his job so much, he grinned at his master's degree hanging on his wall behind his camera setup.

Yeah, Namjoon didn't technically need to be a Camboy. He could have gone somewhere with his master degree in electrical engineering and used that, but he liked being a Camboy, it was fun, and he made way more money than he could ever have dreamed of being just an engineer.

Did he financially actually need a sugar daddy? Not really, but Namjoon wanted to try it, and he liked being taken care of. Having a Sugar Daddy was way easier than having a boyfriend, and nobody would try to guilt him into stop doing his work.

Giggling a little, he finally got up from bed to go take a warm bath with his favourite bath bomb. It was always his treat for himself after one of his streams. He was known for enjoying taking big fake dicks, and after that, you really did need a good warm soak.

He looked forward to seeing exactly which kind of people would drop their applications to be his Sugar Daddy. This was gonna be fun, wasn't it?

"Oi, what are you working on! We don't have any home working coming up. No reason for you to look so serious!" Taehyung had locked himself into Jungkook's penthouse cause that was just how they did it.

Both were in their last year at university, and both of them were focusing on beating the other for top of the class, so Taehyung knew for sure that they didn't have homework nor a test coming up. Cause if they did, he wouldn't be there bothering Jungkook. He would be cramming at home.

"Fuck off, I am doing something important." normally, that would not get a reaction from Taehyung as he threw himself into the couch, but what got his attention was the fact that Jungkook instantly closed his laptop to stop Taehyung from seeing what was on it.

Which meant it was a secret, and now Taehyung was curious "show me."

"Fuck off."

"Rude, now show me." Taehyung reached out for the laptop to check himself, but it was instantly pulled away from him.

That got Taehyung really curious. "You are hiding something from me. Show me."

That got a huff from Jungkook "I am allowed to have secrets!"

"Yes, just not from me, show me."

"Asshole!"

"Yes, you know that. You have known me for over 20 years." Taehyung was crawling along the couch to get to Jungkook with a shit-eating grin on his face "now show me."

Jungkook just glared at him. They had known each other long enough that he really wasn't put off or scared by Taehyung's antics "no."

Clearly, that was not the answer that Taehyung had wanted, as he pounced on Jungkook.

They ended up brawling for the laptop, ending up on the floor, rolling around so much that it was honestly kinda amazing how they didn't manage to break the poor laptop. Unluckily for Jungkook, the person who ended up on top was Taehyung laptop triumphant in his hands "now let's see what you are doing."

Jungkook flailed trying to get loose, but Taehyung might be smaller than him, but he was a lot stronger than he seemed, and they had taken the same sports and self-defence since they were little. He had Jungkook pinned with his knees on the man shoulders and the rest of his body weight on his chest, meaning at most Jungkook could try to kick, and they both knew it wouldn't end well.

All he could really do was watch as Taehyung opened his laptop to check what he was working on.

Taehyung's eyes tracked over the screen. His eyes went big as he realised what it was. His voice was high and squawky when he spoke in a betrayed fashion, "you are trying to be RM's Sugar Daddy as well!?"