031

●○●○●○●○

●○●○●○●○

Scumbag :
Good morning, Koo.

Scumbag :
Koo, aren't you up yet?
Has your fever gotten bad? :(
Koo?

Old hag :
I'm fine.

"Yes!", Taehyung chirps getting a reply from Jungkook, at last.

Scumbag :
Have you had breakfast?
Are you going to the office today?
Don't go if you're planning
Take rest for today.

Scumbag :
Koo?
You again left? :(

Taehyung pouts. Clearly, it is due to his stupidity of last night. He agrees it could be taken offensively but if he considers how he has been sharing and asking about all the stupidest things to Jungkook, it shouldn't be so bad.According to him, it was nothing the young CEO had to hold grudges against him for long. Didn't even reply to his messages nicely. Just an 'I'm fine'!

Forcing a small smile, Taehyung gives the change to the customer who is standing before the counter against him. His classes were cancelled today so he thought of doing extra time during that period having no other thing to do.

On nature's call, he leaves the counter for few minutes. After making his way back, he finds a man dressed in all black with an unpleasant frown by the counter. Still, he has managed to look handsome. Every time he catches his sight he finds himself more attracted to Jungkook than before.Like each passing day, he has been more drown to this fine man, physically and emotionally.

"Now, will you let me leave?" irritation is lacing in his tone from standing by the counter.

"Y-yeah, sure. Sorry for the inconvenience", taking the card he slides and gives it back later.

"Aren't you the babysitter?"

Taehyung freezes. Jungkook has recognised him— the babysitter, not Taehyung; he consoles himself.

But what is he doing here?

To inquire about that he looks up after the whole time with a smile, "Yes. I work here. What are you doing here, K—Mr. Jeon?

Taehyung bit his tongue. He was about to call him Koo. Stupid!

A frown makes up as Jungkook speaks, "I believe I can go anywhere I want without needing to tell people. I've already paid for the coffee"

With that Jungkook pushes the door open and leaves while Taehyung watches till Jungkook's figure disappears. Perhaps, minutes later his hand goes to the pocket grabbing his beeping phone.

Old hag :
Not going.
Dad said the same.
But made me get some sauce
from this specific store, that
could be found at any store
nearby.Asked me
to drive to another area just to get from there. Can you believe it?