017

●○●○●○●○

●○●○●○●○

Scumbag:
Uhm..
You alright?
No texts for a day?

Sighing for the nth time Jungkook sprawls on his bed. After reaching home, the first thing he did was checking the text and after that he haven't replied yet.

All these things that are happening somehow making him question Taehyung's existence in his life. Taehyung has nothing to do with all the chaos but he finds himself asking absentmindly will he also leave him easily even though they has no particular reason to stay in touch.

In fact, he can't say confidently in few days if they'll remain the same way they're now. After all, what relation do they have?Taehyung is just a boy he got to know through his dad's silly persistence whose face is still unseen.

Yet,mind keeps asking about the duration of Taehyung's stay in his life. The chaos he's facing, in which context the chaos are doesn't concern Taehyung at all. He doesn't have any sort of attraction or infatuation even for Taehyung. No,not at all.

He feels his eyelids getting heavier and surrenders to their urges closing them.

»»——⍟——««

Jungkook has been checking his phone after waking up to see if he has any notification from the boy he's eagerly waiting for.

Not wanting to waste any more time he sends in a text.

Old hag:
Was just busy

He bites his lips before drinking his morning shake.

Scumbag:
Oh
I could guess

Jungkook sighs after getting a reply.

"Uh Kiddo?" Yoongi asks,a palyful smirk hovering on his lips.

Jungkook takes a bite of his food before annoyingly forbiding, "Don't call him that"

"Yeah yeah.He's only your kiddo.I get it jealous bin" Yoongi says laughing away and Jungkook doesn’t respond to him as his focus on his phone more.

Old hag:
How's your rehearsals going?
Isn't it in two days?

The thing is Jungkook has no clue why he even ignored Taehyung.Taehyung isn't his boyfriend that he has to distance himself if he loses his faith in love.

Scumbag:
Yeah :(

Old hag:
🍫🍪
Two for Taetae
Since we kissed yesterday ;)
Missed*