019

●○●○●○●○

Scumbag:
Koo
Oldieeee

Scumbag:
Oops😬
Sorry
I forgot
Are you on plane ?

Taehyung pouts as thirty minutes has passed since he messaged Jungkook but there's no response from him.Jungkook had told him last night he's having early flight but...can't he at least reply him once?

Pouting Taehyung goes to change  costume and after returning he again checks his phone and whines when he finds no reply yet.

"I'll haunt you even in your wildest dreams if I mess up " He sighed "You were supposed to give me my boast up before the play " Pouting he stares at his phone and hopes any moment it will ding showing a text notification and to his luck phone dings witha text notification,only it's from some mobile company .

He graons pacing in the room.

"Tae?Why're you acting as if your kid has run away without telling you?" Jimin says after he notices an utterly panicked Taehyung.

"Not my babies!Their dad" He mutters under his breath.

"What?" not catching his voice Jimin asks.

He shakes his head as no and their drama teacher asks them to be ready as they are gonna be on stage now.

"Shit" Taehyung loses his mind.Nothing is going according to his plan.He had thought he'll text with his oldie as the first thing and before he goes on stage will have Jungkook enocouraging him.But seemingly no such thing is happening.

He's called as next his character will have to be on stage and he nods.With a long breath places his phone on the table that has been there  and starts to walk when he hears a notification sound.He quickly rushes to it as he has a guess who can be the sender.

Old hag:
Doesn't matter
What matters now is-
Just give your best
I know my kiddo can do it✊
And don't forget
I and our babies are rooting for you
Just fucking show you can do anything if you want

Taehyung bites his lip and runs once the teacher yells.

He doesn't know how but after the text he is feeling more confident  motivated,he'll rock the play.

His part in the play begins and he throws his dislogues swiftly and keeps his facial expression needed for the character.

Perfect.

No,it isn't his opinion but the audience's who had clapped and praised them a lot after the completion of therir play..He has received individual appreciation for his acting as well as Jimin which is something he feels proud since he's not even a drama major.

After the appreciation and praise he quickly rushes back to the room  and grabs his phone hastily typing in.

Scumbag:
Jungkook
I did it!!
Yes old hag
I've done it
Damn that felt magical
Yessssssss

He waits tracing his tongue on his lower lip but doesn't receive any reply.

Scumbag:
Nu reply?🥺
Busy? :''(
Don't work too much,Koo

Scumbag:
If you were here-
I dunno🙈
I might've kissed you
And yes it's not a typo ;)

Scumbag:
Heck yeah
I'm that happy.

"Taehyungieee" a happy Jimin rushes to him and hugs him squeezing him.

"Loose the grip stupid"

"Shut up!I'm just so happy.Thank you so much cow for helping me " Jimin places a kiss on his cheek that  makes him grin widely.

"Sure. your boyfriend would've punched me by now if he was to be here" He jokes making Jimin pout.

"Eh..he can't stop me from loving you" He says and soon everyone crowds them,congratulating and praising.

»»——⍟——««

Later that night, Taehyung is all set in his bus seat when he pulls his phone to send  text to..-a certain oldie.

Scumbag:
Had your dinner?
Please don't skip your foods :(
Bcz if you won't eat where'll you get energy from? ☹

And since you're already old enough,you should care more about your health ◝(⑅•ᴗ•⑅)◜..°♡

Scumbag:
Oh
I'm going to the camp!!😁
So like-
Um I dunno if you would be looking for me to talk after you return or not
But..
Well
The place where we're going isn't network friendly lol
so you might not get instant replies or..

Taehyung sighs "Shit, that felt awkward "

Jimin groans and Taehyung shakes his head placing Jimin's head on his shoulder like before and asks him to have some rest since he has been tired too.

He looks outside the window while the bus leaves bushes after bushes behind.

Taehyung all on a sudden urges to text Jungkook again.

Scumbag:
🥺
🥺
🥺

Scumbag:
Just come back safely,okay?🥺
Babies misses their daddy🥺

Taehyung then locks phone and looks outside enjoying the night view from the bus.Soon his lips contorts into a beautiful smile thinking about Jungkook.

Scumbag:
Perhaps-
Their dada too🥺

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

;)
Want some call convo? 👀
Vote & lemme know you aren't dead yet! 😜

Love you <<333