022

●○●○●○●○

●○●○●○●○

Jungkook's words kept repeating itself in his mind although after that text network thought it was nice to be bitch and disconnected.

"Thinking about daddy?" Jimin asks hugging him as if he hasn't made him pissed.

"Jimin he's not my daddy ,damn!and don't think I've forgiven you for what you did"

"Hey!what even I did.Killed someone? Just tried to help you", Jimin said having the most  deceited look.

"How?"

"My cow is the most prettiest and if his daddy sees him he'll be blown by his beauty.I just fast tracked his car" Jimin says sassily.

"I don't know what you're even saying"

"You know it and not admiting"

"And what I'm perhaps not admitting?"

"You like him"

Taehyung freezes,his heart did a short flip at that.

" Nu-uh..what-what're you saying?,he tries to shrug,putting his eyes elsewhere.

"You're avoiding my eyes and I know when my cow does that meaning he's lying"

"Jimin...

" One word,yes or no?"

Taehyung's eyes looks around the tent  hesitantly and at last sighing he looks at Jimin who's looking at him.

"Yes,I like him",as soon as he admits not only to himself but also to someone else his heart thumps rapidly causing chills to every spine.

"Yes.I was correct",beaming Jimin hugs him more tightly and puts his chin on his left shoulder,both still laying, "when're you telling him?eek!when's the wedding?"

"He perhaps thinks me as a kid! And that's why I'm not saying anything to him"

Jimin softly chuckles ruffling Taehyung's hair ,"just tell him, hm?and see"

"No.he'll probably laugh at me and the worst he may stop talking to me or else he'll think me as  a gold digger", He remembers how Jungkook had accused him at their first conversation.

"And that's your excuse to avoid confession?I know you don't like people easily-romantically, and now that you've found someone you wouldn't-

" Shh.. don't wanna make it awkward between us", he turns away from Jimin since he's more than sure Jungkook has no interest in liking him back.

"This isn't the last conversation on this, so sleep well i guess" Jimin says while hugging him from backside.

»»——⍟——««

Old hag:
I forgot to ask
Are you coming at morn or night?
Oh
Good morning?

Taehyung chuckles having spam messages from Jungkook after he steps on ground from bus.Cute!It's afternoon when his bus has brought them back.

Scumbag:
Now

Old hag:
Means you're back?
I can talk to you like how much I want,right?
😃

Scumbag:
Yeah?

I didn't know you were that much desperate to talk to me 👄

Old hag:
as if you know everything about the things happening in world 🙄

Scumbag:
😒
Why so rude?

Old hag:
🙄
shut up
Tell me reached home or not

Scumbag:
No, I won't 😡

Old hag:
and why so bitch?

Scumbag:
See see
That's why!
You're being rude

Old hag:
Wasn't I always rUde?

Scumbag:
😡😡

Jungkook then bites his lips stopping himself from laughing that are trying to leave past his lips.He has some business friends at his office,of course,for business reasons.

He can literally feel Taehyung's irritation and he's enjoying playing with him.

Later Jungkook finishes his work,goes back home and freshens up but there's no text from Taehyung.

"Seems like he's still pissed",he chuckles deciding he'll text.

Old hag:
Is the baby still mad?

Five minutes later only,he receives a text.

Scumbag:
Can I

Scumbag:
Call?

Jungkook knits his brows because Taehyung has never asked for a call conversation.Not that he can't but he can feel something isn't correct.

Old hag:
Why?

I mean you never asked b4
so I'm assuming there must be some problem?

Scumbag:
Please Koo

Scumbag:
Can
I?

Scumbag:
I'll tell you
in call?

Scumbag:
pleae?

Jungkook can now say,with confidence,something wrong really has happened otherwise why would Taehyung plea this way?Moreover they way he misspelled 'please'and didn't bother to correct it Jungkook knows this isn't good.

His heart pulps rather rapidly at the negative thoughts which he tries to shake off.

He then in a haste clicks on the call and waits putting the phone near his ear waiting for the other line to accept.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Heya!

Took me long heh
Show your love if you've liked it<<333

Think Taehyung's fears makes sense?Should he confess?Or wait?