020

●○●○●○●○

●○●○●○●○

Jungkook is exhausted from these rough and hard days when he had put his energy only in project the whole week and now that he's done with it he's letting his guard down and accepting tiredness for which he'll sleep like a baby today.

As he takes one step his ears finds some noises and not weird or doubtful but joyful noises.

With a frown on his exhausted face he enters and meets with a scene where his noona and brother-in-law are hugging while his dad,his hyungs:Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung's faces are beaming.

"Kook!" an excited Jin comes to him and drags him where the couple are now smiling with contentment.

"Hey Kook.I know you must be thinking of ways to kill me but- just hear me first" Myung,his brother-in-law says in his defence hiding behind his noona making everyone laugh.

He knits his brows more in confusion
but takes a look at the decorated living of them where is hanging gas baloons in all capital 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE'

"Yes.I wanted to surprise her.Now there was so many other ways but-well I thought it would be more pleasurable if it's done in this way " He says sheepishly,perhaps embarrassed of his idea.

Jin laughs "You're an idiot.She was so ready to divorce you"

At that Myung gasps and starts saying lots of 'I love you's to Chaesoo .Jungkook looks at his smiling noona and at his dad who has the biggest smile on them.Jungkook sighs and smiles since his important people are happy and everything is stable, actually, perfect.

"Told you.Now see.I'll chop your family jewel next time if you took everything negatively" Jungkook yelps hearing Yoongi's voice close to his ears.He hasn't noticed from when even he was here?

"You knew?"

"Uh....not from the start.I knew from this evening only and your brother-in-law is a definition of stupid" Yoongi hisses glancing at Myung.

Jungkook chuckles as a response while his eyes are admiring Chaesoo and Myung's smile filled faces staring at each other.He's happy because his noona is happy and well-his last hope of love is still alive.

His last hope which he needed to keep his faith alive is still there and shining with grace.He's feeling relaxed since he doesn't need to remove his faith in love.The chances of his 'faith in love' may fade felt like burdensome.He felt heavy,all the time and now that evrything is static he can't but be joyous.

Few minutes later when everyone sits comfortably in the living he excuses himself and none tries to oppose since they can understand he must be jet lagged  after being away from home and doing nothing but work.

Two days has passed like air to him and now that he's standing beside his bed drying damp hair with the help of a towel,nothing is more relaxing.

His eyes glances at the night sky from his opened window and suddenly he urges to be outside so he sneakily reaches to the place they've kept open to enjoy.

A relaxed sigh leaves from his lips once a breeze of night caress his face making him shut his eyes and hair messy at front.

Pulling out his phone he admits something that he doubts he had ever thought he would.

"I miss you", very soon an amusing chuckle leaves along with his confession.After he was sit at plane, he has read all the mesages Taehyung has sent him.

He was only smiling having those messags that included some silly jokes,some caring texts,the news he has done well in his play and that he's now on his camp which has made him unavailable.

"How many days did you mention?" he asked looking his phone screen where the last message of Taehyung is shown.

Then he remembers Taehyung hasn't told him about that and he went same as him,just the difference is that he has gone at night.Sighing he decides to send a text and perhspa get a reply only if he's lucky.

Old hag:
When're you coming back?
Are you enjoying?

Biting his lips he focuses on the sky,shining stars seem beautiful.

Scumbag:
Yes

His eyes falls back on his phone screen as if they have been there and finds only 'yes'

Scumbag:
He's 🎃

Knits of brows are shown on his face thinking why Taehyung saying as if he's someone else?

Scumbag:
Oh
Must be confused
Well,I'm his bestie
I had his phone when.. you know,your text shown up.hehe

Old hag:
Okay?
And that doesn't mean you can check?

Scumbag:
I can dw ;)

Old hag:
Um..then why don't you give him back his phone?
It seems network is working now there

Scumbag:
And you don' wanna loose the chance? 👀

who knows when this stupid network may connect,right?:')

Jungkook is at hunch since that's all he had in mind.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Vote and show your love <<33