7 - When He gets Injured

This one-shot is inspired by my upcoming series. If you want me to write the series please comment down.

Why today?!?!?! The last episode of nevertheless is releasing today and I gotta go for practice. I shouldn't have joined this agent forces.

Yea yea, I'm currently 25 perfectly healthy and works for secret agents. I was gonna chill with Netflix but my agency called me saying they have a mission today.

At least I'll be able to see my boyfriend. Kim Taehyung and Y/n known as the super couple in our agency. I actually laughed when I got to know about this.

We two were they best agents in the whole company, because of our relationship our work together was really very good.

My phone rings and I pick it up. It was Taehyung.

Otp

Taehyung: Hey baby

Hi :Y/n

Taehyung: Why are you so dry today?

Y/n: Our company ruined my plans of chilling today :(

Taehyung: Yes baby I know. But I swear I'll take a week's holiday after this mission.

Y/n: For real??

Taehyung: Yes. Now I'm heading to the company. Do you want me to pick you up

Y/n: No. I need to shower yet. I'll come by myself.

Taehyung: Ok. Byebyeee

Y/n: Byeeeee

You ended the call and started getting ready.

Time skip to Three hours later.

It was 10:00 am right now. You reached the company and went inside. You greeted everyone and went to the conference room

"Aah y/n you're here at last"

Your boss said.

"Don't talk to me you ruined my Sunday"

You said and sat down beside Taehyung. Taehyung have you a peck on your forehead and squeezed your hand in his.

"Ya I'm sorry. But you two had to be involved in this plan. I'll come straight to the plan because we gotta leave at 5:00. So, you know the trending mafia gang right"

"The Lee one? "

"Yes. We've got information it's his birthday today and he's going to xxx bar. So we're gonna go there and arrest him. It's gonna be an undercover mission so all of you need to dress accordingly. Y/n you will be the bait"

I was shocked because I usually am in the background with my snipers.

Then taehyung spoke

"Why y/n?! She is the sniper!"

"Lee has seen all of us except y/n because she is the sniper. Plus she's experienced so nothing will happen."