5 - Cold Boyfriend

You sigh putting down your heavy bag which was full of books because of your pending assignments. You look up to be met by your cold boyfriend. Unknowingly a smile forming on your lips. He came towards you, your hope of getting a hug from me crashed when he picked up your bag and went away.

You didn't feel bad as this was his usual behavior. His trauma still haunted him from the past. You go towards your shared room and freshen up. As soon as you entered the bathroom you realized you were on your menstrual. You cursed under you breathe because you hated it.

You dragged yourself out of the room somehow with the hope of feeding your hungry stomach something. You were welcomed by your hot/cold boyfriend making something for you. The way he tossed the ingredients while slightly tossing the fame and the smoke coming out didn't help you.

You started feeling something you shouldn't have. You went towards him and wrapped your arms around his waist feeling his muscular back on your chest. 

"I'm making something y/n, go and sit down. It'll be ready in some time"

He said slightly annoyed which you obviously didn't notice. You did not leave and stayed just like that. The way his chest rose when he breathed in made you feel week in places you shouldn't feel weak. 

Your hands automatically made their way to his slightly opened shirt button. Slipping them slowly inside and feeling his honeylike skin. You felt him remove your hand but you brushed off his hands from yours accidentally a little too hard making his hand hit the hot pan.

You immediately pulled back from his and covered your mouth in shock. He winced in pain and your eyes widened, even more, when you saw the burn. You quickly went towards him but he moved far away from you.

"I-I'm sorry T-Taehyung. I d-didn't mean to"

"When can you stop being so immature god!"

He raised his voice making you scared. You were one of those sensitive ones. The ones from whose eyes tears would come even if it's a movie.

Tears started filling your eyes. You tried not to let them out.

"I'm so sorr-"

"Just shut up. Please, I'm so tired of you childish behavior. JUST FOR ONCE WHY CAN'T YOU TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME"

You flinched hard because of his loud voice. You couldn't stop your tears now. They started flowing like a river.

"I-I'm sorry."

"That's literally the one thing you can say."

 I looked down disappointed in myself. I guess this might be the first time he's spoken so many words to me at a time.

"I'm not t-the only one to b-blame here"

 These words left your mouth. How? You don't know.

"Huh?"

"Do you even love me Taehyung? I know I'm not as pretty as her."

Emphasizing the word her as in his ex.

"Even my family was surprised when they knew YOU were dating ME. My sister was actually jealous of me, maybe for the first time in my life. I was so happy, to finally get someone who understood me. But maybe I was wrong."

"This was about me."

 He said while making waah sounds in shock.

"Exactly it was always about you! You never fking cared for me. You never wanted me. Tell me please why did u even decide to date me!! I want to break up"

 I said while the tears on my face dried out because of the argument. 

"Y/n you're not in your right mind"

"No! I wasn't in my right mind till NOW. I want to break up. I'm going to move out right now.

He came towards me and held my hands.

"Please.... don't leave me. Not you too"

 My heart clenched at his words. I know he doesn't love me. I can't stay here and lose the little respect I have for myself.

I left the house before he could even stop me. I could hear him st]houting my name. I didn't care. I was too broken. I didn't know if it was my period mood swings. But I know one thing that I'm gonna regret sure.

Not saying all that to him but leaving him. I loved him still do. It's gonna be hard to move on from him

The rain started pouring. Tsk, such a classic. M big sweater becoming heavier because of the water. I saw a park nearby and entered it. I went and sat on of the slides.

I didn't even feel like not getting wet. It kinda felt good somehow. I sat there with my eyes closed and face looking up so the drops fall right on my face making me feel a different bliss..

I felt myself relax. I didn't have to worry about my periods since I was wearing tampons. I just hope it doesn't leak accidentally. I was gonna lie down on myback on the slide, but someone held my back and pulled me in a hug?!?

I was kinda shocked cause someone came out of thin air just to pull me in a hug. I was scared and quickly I pushed whoever it was.

"Y/naah it's me"

You looked up to see Taehyung

"I fking asked you to leave me alone. Go away. Just when I was feeling a little better you've made it worse "

"Sorry. I-I can't l-live without y-you"

You looked in his and heck all the words were sincere u knew it.

You got up to walk away when he pulled by your wrist and back hugged you.

"Please d-don't do t-this. It's g-gonna be m-more hard for m-me to l-leave"

You said while crying. He didn't leave you but hugged you even more tighter.

"No please. Please don't l-leave me.  I love you. I love you so fking much, that I-I'll d-die if you leave"

"You don't love me taehyung. You don't even know me. You know nothing about me"

"I don't have to know anything about you!  I love you and that's the only fking thing that matters! "

You slightly flinched at his loud voice, but calmed down when he rubbed circle on your back..

"I got a phone from home today. My g-grandma s-she p-passed a-away"

You were in total shock. You knew how he loved his grandma. You immediate turned around and hugged him even more tightly.

"I'm so sorry.  I-I didn't k-knew. I-"

"I couldn't book any flights because of the upcoming rain. Its paining so much. I can't even meet my grandma after she's gone"

I caressed his hair and made him sit down with me.

"Shhhhh it's gonna be okay"

After sometime he finally stopped crying.

"I'm sorry for taking out my anger on you. Your perfect angel. You're everything to me. I'm just dumb. I can't even show my love to you. I'm so sorry sorry, I will change I promise I will"

"I don't care. I know you love me taehyung, you don't have to change for me. I love you just the way you are"

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He layed his forehead on mine and slightly hummed.

"I love you so much".

He pulled away and looked at me. He slowly leaned in and kissed my lips as soft as they were cloud.

I slowly kissed him back.

That kiss didn't involve anything other than two people sharing their love for each other.

And from that day onwards y/n and taehyung went down in history >_<