Chapter 7. Time to change!

Tommy's POV

I awoke to someone in my face it was green and brown? oh, it's tubbo. WAIT WHAT? I got up fast, I then got dizzy, alright maybe not the wise choice but still. "I thought you said you would think about it?" Tubbo looks confused. "I did and it was a great idea! hopefully, I got everything I need. Also, don't sneak up on me like that. Fuck you" I look at him and he laughed at me, how dare he. I turn my back away from him I then saw the fox.. and a lime? green thing. "Tubbo did you see that?" I look back at him.

"What do you mean boss man?" Tubbo seemed worried. "might have been my mind, must be high or shit" I smile at him and grab his hand to take him out of the woods.

{Time Skip}

We finally made it to the small city. I'm too tired to do anything, and no I am not clinging onto Tubbo you are seeing shit if you are.

"What do you wanna do first bossman?" He looked down at the map. "Uhh Maybe get some hair dye?" as soon as I said the SNOW FEEL! I must be a god ̷ ̷̶̷(̷̶̷n̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷o̷̶̷H̷̶̷E̷̶̷L̷̶̷P̷̶̷ ̷̶̷P̷̶̷L̷̶̷E̷̶̷A̷̶̷S̷̶̷E̷̶̷ ̷̶̷I̷̶̷M̷̶̷ ̷̶̷S̷̶̷O̷̶̷R̷̶̷-̷̶̷)̷̶̷ or some shit. The fox was still here I gave them some berries even though Tubbo told me not to, He was giving me the eyes what was I supposed to do?

"Yeah, we have to change your outfit, come one" He fucking started to drag me like some dog. Let prime have mercy on this man.

.

.

.

"What do you think?? we look like twins!" He said. "Wow, I look ugly" I chuckled

"FUCK OFF MAN" he lightly hit me in the arm. "OWW WHAT THE FUCK MAN??" I look at him with a pissed look, rightfully so. "But I can stand to look at you now!" He smirks. "What with my brown hair? And this... Outfit?? I just look like you! I miss my golden locks" I hissed playfully. "Come on It's not that bad" He joked. I laugh.

But I felt like someone was watching me..