chapter 5. A little fox friend

Hey! I made a Tommyinnit Oneshots! You can go check it out, I may update that more then this.

-----

Tommy's pov

I finally did it! I got out of that shitty Castle, I can't really believe this. But I need to get away from here so I should go into the woods, it will take longer but I can risk getting caught.

I know there's is a small village here, they don't really associate with kingdoms nor nations. So I decide to go there it will take me up to a day to get there, I don't want to be running in the woods like a crazy man for a week.

So I will have to go to that village, I forgot the name. As I was walking through the forest I saw a fox. He had a hat on, quite weird to think about it. He started following me I thought nothing of it, if he was going to kill me he would of did it awhile ago.

I must have been walking for awhile, as I looked up to the sky I saw stars twinkling like they were dancing. Then the pitch black sky, and lastly the moon. It was nice I wished I did this more aften. I almost forgot the fox was there, he nudged me to get my attention I stopped.

He went to a tree and  laid down nexted to it, I might as well do the same, I was deep into the forest anyway.

I  laid down by the tree closing my eye, I felt safe. Could this last forever?

This fox seems to be to good to be true, but might as well injoy the moment.

Words:287

I DID IT :DD
IM PROUD OF MYSELF

Anyways have a great day/night!