chapter 3. Awesamdude

HELL YEAH IM BACK!
Sorry for being gone for such a long time!
Now have fun reading!

Tw: blood

———————

Awesamdude's Pov

It's been a couple of years since the fire, I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Flashback

It was a beautiful day Tommy was playing in the field we were kinda far away from the village but it only takes a few minutes to get there.

But I saw some footprints in the grass a few days ago and saw some today but it I don't want to think that. It could be Tommy wearing my shoes and it was a few day ago since he's birthday he got a silver necklace of me and he's mom in there. Then I smelt smoke I was going to see if something was burning in the kitchen.

I saw my wife laying on the floor

She was covered in blood

She didn't deserve this

.

I realized I was crying then I remembered Tommy. The house was on fire I just barely made it out then I passed out in the forest.

End of Flashback

I wanted to find Tommy but I mostly been everywhere already but I won't give up, and I have been trying to find Tubbo as well he might know where Tommy is.

I went to the adoption center of the town that I was in, they said they couldn't tell me and whatever. Because someone already adopted him I was furious I mean he had other family members. That village was a chaos to say the least.

I will wonder the world looking for Tommy I won't give up, I was on my way to L'manburg I heard it was an okay place and maybe Tommy would be here from how big it is. It was being coming night fall I saw philza's Kingdom I haven't heard of the name yet. It did it even have a name?

I walked into the kingdom and some of the guards came and ask where I came from. And then I was soon going to the motel, I gave the villager some iron for the room.

I had a feeling Tommy was here...

------------
Words: 363

Damn this was went faster then usually-
God-
I'm speed running this chapter-
And this is a short chapter

Anyways I'll start a Tommy oneshots soon!

Have a great day!