Vani stopped her work and brought water for four of them and asked, "Annaya, you didn't even say that you guys were coming."

"Meera called yesterday night and told us to come. Taara's family priest told them to also bring Arjun and Diya to the temple along with them. So, we are here," said Jai.

Vani nodded her head in understanding and got busy with Janaki and Gayatri.

"Janu Maa, you guys go and freshen up. You can rest for some time after having breakfast," said Maya.

They nodded their heads and moved towards the guest room, while Gayatri moved to her room.

Arjun sat there on the couch playing with Varsha and asked, "Where is Vansh?"

"Of course, he is busy sleeping," Arpita said, with a smile, thinking about her son.

Arjun chuckled, listening to her, and got busy with his niece. He was making funny faces at her while Varsha was playing with his bracelet.

********************

Avi stirred in his sleep and stretched his hand to his other side to hug Maya. But he found a little man sleeping beside him. He opened his eyes and saw Vansh sleeping beside him hugging the pillow. He got off the bed and placed pillows to Vansh's other side. He went to hit the gym. He went to the gym room and already found Yash burning his calories.

"So, how was the last night?" Avi asked, joining him.

Yash threw a skipping rope at him while Avi caught it.

"Thanks, bro," he said and he started skipping.

"Idiot," Yash said, continuing his workout.

"Are you planning another sibling for my munchkins? Or are you guys using protection?" Avi said with a mischevious smile.

Yash came towards him dangerously and gave him a tight punch on his stomach to which Avi winced.

"What was that man? Did I ask anything wrong?" Avi said, making an innocent face.

Yash shook his head in dismay and continued his work-out. After an hour both of them left to their respective rooms.

********************

Avi went to his room, grabbed his towel, and moved to freshen up. He came out after taking a warm shower and saw all his essentials lying on the couch. Soon he was ready in his three-piece suit. He went to the dressing table and gelled his hair perfectly. He saw the note attached, and a smile automatically formed on his lips.

 He saw the note attached, and a smile automatically formed on his lips