Liu Rong was taken aback when he heard the words, his eyes widened slightly: "Didn't you say that you should be careful not to be known by outsiders when you go out of the palace?"

"Will you shout the emperor's whereabouts outside?"

"will not."

"That's fine, shut up and eat." Ye Pingrong stopped saying anything and went on to eat noodles.

Liu Rong also settled down, ready to fill his stomach.

But when he picked up the chopsticks, he listened to Chu Chengyun over there saying: "Go, let people be refreshed."

Liu Rong immediately jumped up and ran downstairs to find the shopkeeper.

However, Qi Ming smiled and folded a poem that had just been written, put it in his arms, and touched it with satisfaction before saying: "I got these two poems today, it's worth it."

With a relaxed smile on his face, Chu Chengyun looked at Qi Ming, and said slowly: "It's just that your level of poetry is not as good as before."

Qi Saburo couldn't help but squeezed his mouth. Just now he was able to pretend to be mature with the appearance he recently learned in the Hanlin Academy. As a result, he puckered his mouth to reveal the appearance of a boy like before, and his voice also sighed: "Busy It's very difficult, and my mind is not stable. I naturally have no inspiration. When I was studying, I didn't know that being an official was such a tiring job."

Chu Chengyun raised his eyebrows slightly: "Why, not willing to do it?"

Qi Ming laughed and answered very honestly: "If this effort can exchange the world's clear and bright world, the people's happiness and peace, it should be a little tired."

This was replaced by someone else saying that Chu Chengyun must be unbelieving, but Qi Ming is a hard-hearted temper. He knew a path and didn’t look back. Even a large part of his current great ideals was the deliberate work of Chu Chengyun before. Guidance, now that I heard it, Chu Chengyun naturally believed it.

I wanted to compliment him, but I felt that this should be the ambition and integrity of every scholar. It is not good to deliberately praise him because others can't do it, so Chu Chengyun just smiled faintly and didn't say much.

At this time Liu Rong had already carried a bowl of soup upstairs.

Because of Chu Chengyun's special status, they didn't let Xiaoer from the shop come up to serve him. These foods were only sent to the table after they were tested for poison.

Qi Ming felt that his stomach was empty right now, and when he saw Tang Geng, he immediately asked curiously, "What is this?"

Liu Rong immediately replied: "Venison soup, this is the fresh venison from the shopkeeper, it is the time to close the mouth."

Upon hearing this, Chu Chengyun let out a "Huh".

This venison is a new thing, it can be regarded as a rare game, and it is indeed not easy to see it outside the palace.

Qi Yun looked at Chu Chengyun and asked, "Your Majesty, don't you like this?"

"I said that public is public and private is private. If you want to separate, you can call Brother Yi," Chu Chengyun filled himself with a bowl and said with a smile, "Venison is usually found in the palace. Yes, it’s just that after I got it, I’ll send it to the queen. Venison is a big tonic for her more than it’s suitable for me. After all, I didn’t think of eating it all these years. Just taste it."