The calm before the storm...

Hey guys, I hope you are going to enjoy my book and if you like it I would love if you follow, vote and comment,

but just keep in mind that I'm not from a English speaking country so I may not have the best English but I will try my best to have as few typo as possible, but anyway ENJOY!

*************************************
I wake up by my phone vibrating on my bedside table, I slightly rub my eyes and puffing, irritable, who is calling me in the middle of the night?! I reach for my phone on the bedside table and slightly press the home button, I have 3 missed calls *omg* I look at my very light iPhone screen that lights my whole face, and I feel the anger inside of me, Who the freaking hell is calling me at 3pm on a Tuesday night! if this is Tyler's friends that's trying to prank me it's NOT very funny!

But when I look a bit closer at my phone I see that the number that has tried to call me 3 times is from a unknown number, and now I know exactly who it is.

The person that waked me up was Matthew...my boyfriend, for some stupid reason he always have his number on unknown, but why did he call me 3 times in the middle of the night when he know that I hate to talk to people in the phone late at night, or in this case in the middle of the night.

But since I'm already awake I open my phone and go to my contact list where I press Matthew's number. I hold my phone to my ear and listen to the signals, 1beep...2beeps...3beeps...4beeps but no answer, weird, I press the red button ending the call and slightly put my phone back on the small white bedside table, I probably just have to talk to him tomorrow in school instead of right now at 3pm.

********
I wake up by someone or something dragging me in the hair, and I instantly flew up and scream

"TYLER WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING, YOUR IDIOT!"

"whooa! someone woke up on the wrong side today." my little brother Tyler says

I can see an evil smirk disappear on his devilish face.

"No, I was just waked up by you and that's bad enough." I say harsh

"what time is it?!" I ask angrily

"7:30,"

"WHAT! Omg, Tyler out, I need to get ready!"

Tyler slowly walk out from my room with a big smirk on his lips and if he wouldn't be 12 years old I would have slapped him for being a jerk.

And why didn't my fricking alarm go off, it ALWAYS does, then I remind that I probably switched the sound button off so I wouldn't have to wake up one more time by my boyfriend trying to call me in the middle of the night.

I snap away all thoughts of what happened tonight when I remember that I have to hurry because school starts at 8am and it's 07:33. I run in to my bathroom, I close the door and switch the tap on and let the cold but refreshing water sip in to my cupped hands before I wash my face with it, after that I just brush my teeth as fast as I can.

I run out of the bathroom and in to my pretty big walking closet filled with pants, tops, dresses, shoes, bags and underwear, I throw up my drawers and start to search for some underwear, after a while I found the ones I wanted and throw them on, I then put a pair of light washed Zara jeans on and a grey t-shirt with cut outs in the back.

I run back in to the bathroom to put some makeup on and to brush my hair, I don't have much time, so I just pull out my Covergirl mascara and a pinkish Mac lipstick to give a bit of color to my pale facet, thank god they invented blush and lipstick because without the pop of color I would look like a zombie, actually I'm not very pale but my face looks more alive when I where a bit of color.