"I really don't wanna get out of this car," Yongsun mumbled. Bambi eyes staring almost frightened at the enormous building behind the gate's bars. Even though she had grown up in this house, it never really felt like an actual home to her. It was too pretentious to be one.

"C'mon, I'm sure it won't be that bad."His words couldn't seem to calm his girlfriend down though. She was overthinking about the possible reasons her parents had called her and her sister to their home. After all, it usually wasn't for any pleasant reason. Either related to something dry like business, some event they had to attend or family matters like inheritance or when someone messed up -mostly her.

He dragged out a sigh and grabbed her hand. Pressing it lightly. "Just go and see what they'll tell you. It might be something random after all. No need to think so much and stress out."

Yongsun quietly nodded. Her eyes fixated on the dashboard in front of her. She didn't feel like seeing her dad or mum. And having them asking and commenting on her life again. She somehow felt like a little kid again. And Seokjin couldn't understand where his usually confident girlfriend went.
"Ahhsh, come here," he dramatically dragged a sigh and pulled her closer. Placing a kiss on her forehead. "It'll be fine. And if not, just call me."
She nodded. Feeling much better knowing that at least she wouldn't have to be alone with her upsetness this time. Seokjin would be there later. Probably having to listen to her rant and cheer her up.

A harsh knock on the driver's window made both tense up then. Slowly directing their gaze to the man in a cobalt-blue tracksuit standing in front of it with his arms crossed in front of his chest. Staring at them with an arched brow. Making them swallow hard.

"I don't wanna interrupt you and your lover, Michelle, but you guys are blocking the entrance to my house."

»»»

If someone had to describe the awkward tension surrounding them, Seokjin would probably describe it as a mix of torture and suffocation.

His eyes were focused on the glass table in front of him. Hands folded between his thighs. Not daring to look up and possibly have any eye-contact with Yongsun's father. He had a straight face, making barely any expressions. He almost looked like a statue. With his arms crossed in front of his chest. 
Him being way more intimidating when not smiling than he remembered him from the last time they had met at the anniversary party. Even though now they were sitting in one of the smaller lounge rooms in the main building now, not the large ballroom in the west wing back then.

It felt like ages ago.

Last time he had felt this uncomfortable was as a teenager, when he had walked into his brother's room while his brother had been with his then girlfriend. Secretely obviously, so no one including Seokjin, had known she had been there.

The situation now felt ten times worse though. Back then he could blackmail his brother at least.

And thinking about it now, sitting there like a scaredy cat probably wasn't giving a good impression either. So he sat up straight, just like his mum had taught him and dared to at least turn his head to her father's direction. Face as serious and stern as possible. For fuck's sake, he was an actor after all! He should be able putting on a poker face with no problem.

"So.." her father began than after a long period of silence. "I know you, right? You were at my party. You're Seojun's son."

He just nodded lightly, before adding a quick "Y-yes, sir". His voice low.

He heard her father hum, followed by another pause.

"And you're dating my youngest daughter now.."