53. Boys Night

Mulai dari awal

"Hi." I say casually, though you can hear the amusement in my voice.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." 

Shawn sticks his head in the room. 

"Good night." He closes the door and locks it.

"Shawn! Open the fucking door! I'm not spending the night with a fucking—"

"You know the rules, Jimmy. You're just gonna have to suck it up." Shawn laughs evilly. 

I make my way to the table with a bunch of beer cans.

I pop one open and take a sip. 

"Oh, come on. It's not so bad." I tease. 

"Please." Jimmy rolls his eyes. "It's just fucking gross. Now that you're a cock-sucker it's just uncomfortable to be in the same room as you." He sounds like a whiny five year old. 

I sit down on the bed, across from him. 

"Why? You afraid I'm gonna make a move on you? You're not my type." 

"I'm a guy." He's almost defensive in the way he says this. 

"I'm not into ignorant pigs."

He gives me shove. "Very funny."

I laugh and take a sip. At this point I can feel myself getting a little tipsy. It's crazy, I haven't had a proper drink since Rose was born. This is really nice. Just a night with the guys. 

"Remember last year, when Ricky got so drunk he tried to jump in the pool from the window?" I laugh. 

Jimmy smirks. "Yeah, that was kind of amazing." He tries to suppress his laughter. 

"Or that time you got so plastered you started stripping." He brings up.

"Yeah, I kinda don't remember that.."

"Good, cause the second hand embarrassment was real." Now Jimmy laughs too. He takes a sip from his beer and we look at each other. 

It's strange how for a moment it feels like there isn't a wedge between us anymore. 

"I missed this." I say honestly. "Just hanging out with you."

"Yeah, well. It's not my fault. You just had to go all gay on us. Seriously, man. You had everything, you had the hottest girl in school and you just gave it up for a dude. Was it all a lie?" 

I have no idea why he's taking my sexuality so personally. But I answer anyway. 

"I do love Loren. But it's just not in a romantic way—" 

"You have a kid with her." 

"Yes. I had had sex with her. I could have sex with anyone, that doesn't mean I love them." 

Jimmy scoffs. "Well, I know I sure as hell wouldn't be able to get it up for a dude."

"Well that's fine by me. I don't care either way." I chug the rest of my beer and lay on my side. 

We stare at each other for a moment. Jimmy gets up to grab another can. He quickly chugs it down.

"I'm cool with you for the night, but that's only cause we're forced to be together. After that it's back to normal." He gives me a stern look before coming to the bed. 

"Oh, I am so thankful to have this night with you. Now I can finally turn you gay!" 

"Shut up!" Jimmy laughs as he pushes me again. 

He sits down across from me, eyes me and then looks away again.

"What you just said.. About me not being your type. Did you mean it?" He mumbles.

"What?" I cock my head.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" He asks dead serious.

"Are you sure you're straight?" I laugh.

Jimmy shoves my shoulder with his foot. "Answer."

"Sure." I shrug.

"But you think Aron's better looking."

I frown. "Why do you care?"

"Just wanna know why you're dating him. Wait, I think I know. I'm sure he's got a huge dick." He starts to laugh.

I chuckle. Then my smile fades as I think about the fact that I won't get to experience it again anytime soon.

I put my head in the pillow and groan. "Fuck!"

"What is it?" Jimmy chuckles.

I pull my head up. "We're on a sex ban. Until.. I don't even know until when."

"Gross. Okay, why?"

I shrug. "Because I'm scared I'm gonna hurt him again. I always do." My mind goes dark for a moment.

"Bullshit. Just go for it dude. Get that bussy going!" He laughs.

What the fuck is a bussy?

Before I know it he starts tickling me. It's now that I notice he's totally wasted. He's fun when he's drunk, though.

I'm laughing hysterically as Jimmy tickles me.

"Sto-op!" I scream. He doesn't. He just keeps going. We're both laughing like maniacs.

Now Jimmy's on top of me, pinning me to the bed.

"Answer this question or I'll tickle you till you die,"

"Fine." I laugh. "Anything."

"Top or bottom?"

I burst out laughing.

"Um.. I don't know. Both?"

"No, I mean.. With Aron."

I'm starting to get the feeling he likes Aron. Though I must be drunk for my mind to go there.

"Bottom." I answer. "Now get off me, you're crushing me!"

Jimmy gets off and lays down beside me. We're both panting.

After a long silence I start to get a little sleepy. My eyes get heavy and before I know it I've drifted off.