9. Olive

I let the warm water of the shower glide over my body. The only thing I have on is my silver chain necklace and my rings. I rub my hands over my face trying to relax. It's been almost a week now since I've gone to school. I still can't face anyone. Ever since my panic attack I've been so stressed out. I don't want to see anyone. I don't want them to ask me how I am or worry about me or make fun of me, or anything! I don't want their reactions. I can't take it. I've been so confused, trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me. It could be many things, anxiety, depression... PTSD. I shake my head at the thought and get out of the shower.

After drying off I put on some black boxers and gray sweatpants. I can't be bothered to put on a shirt. I fall down on the bed and stare up at the fan on the ceiling.

Then the front door opens. My mom. She's a lot earlier than normal.

I feel my eyes get heavy and I'm sleepy. After a while I close my eyes.

Then my door opens loudly, disturbing me.

"What is it?" I groan without looking up.

"Neat room." Aron's warm voice speaks.

I shoot up from the bed.

"What the—"

"Shawn told me your room number. The door was open. Cool place." He says casually.

"You can't just walk into my house." I protest.

"Hey, I'm just checking if you're still alive. You haven't spoken to anyone in almost five days."

"Get out." Is all I say. A lot weaker than I meant to.

Aron ignores me and just walks around my room.

He looks around the boring white little room. I never cared much for decoration. Unless you count the mess on the floor.

"Your room's a lot different than what I expected. Where are the photos?"

I sigh and lay back down on the bed. I can't be bothered with this guy.

Then he sits next to me and pokes my shoulder.

"Ay, your fridge is empty. You eating enough?" I can just feel his caring brown eyes burning my face.

"You went through my fridge?" I look at him. Burning brown eyes confirmed.

"Someone's gotta do it. Now answer the question. What do you eat?"

"Takeout. Duh."

"Three times a day?"

I sigh. "No. Once."

Aron's eyes glide over my naked upper body.

"That explains a lot." He sighs and gets up.

What is that supposed to mean?

I sit up.

"Alright, I'm leaving. See ya." With that he leaves the room. A while later I hear the front door close.

So that's it? Was he really just checking on me?

What a fucking weirdo. I hate him so much.

I lay back down and play with my ring.

Why didn't he just stay?

***

After a while of napping I wake up to some sounds coming from the living room. As I open my eyes, I smell something delicious. Is my mom.. cooking? Since when?

I get up and walk into the kitchen.

To my grand surprise it's not my mom cooking, it's Aron.

Also.. the house is kind of.. clean. It's usually a bit of a mess. Did Aron clean up around here?