Special name

TW: mention of self-harm
_____________

It was already almost 10 pm when we exited the hospital after checking up on Meredith. We were pretty tired but still wanted to spend some time together after all that drama. Amelia's arm was laid on my shoulder and I braced mines around her waist as we were walking to the car.

"So any suggestions?" Amelia asked as soon as we reached the car. I saw how her eyes were glowing while looking at me and it was the best feeling in the world. Besides when she touched me or kissed me, anyways she made me feel things I never thought I was capable of.

"I know one place," I said with a smile, "give me the keys," I raised my hands ready to catch them. "Three-point field goal," I yelled as Amelia prepared to throw, "and we have a new winner."

"Good catch," she laughed.

"I already caught someone better," I smirked passing her by to get to the driver's seat and she turned her head away trying to hide her red cheeks. And she is still blushing. No one ever had such a reaction to my words.

I started the car and noticed glances from Amelia with a sly smile on her face.

"What?" I said giving her a quick look and then focused on the road.

"Nothing, I just haven't thought you are so hot when you're driving," she mumbled like it was a usual thing to say and she wasn't flirting with me at all. I chuckled a little and continued keeping my eyes on the road even though I was exploding on the inside from her words.

"So where are we going?" she asked turning in a seat to face me.

"You'll see," I glanced at her with a smile and she rolled her eyes lightly laughing.

"Why can't you tell me now?" so I made her intrigued... That's cool.

"What's fun in that?" I said with some seriousness in my tone on what I got a quiet groan from her. I laughed and took her hand, she immediately intertwined them and gave it a little squeeze.

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothin' on me
I'm only one call away

We drove for about 30 minutes more until I finally stopped the car.

"You brought me to the woods?" she asked in an 'are you insane?' tone, "You. Brought me. To the woods?"

"Yep, come on," I smiled and got out of the car. Amelia followed me and grabbed my hand as soon as we were walking next to each other, "are you scared? I'm not gonna kill you, I promise," I joked. She chuckled but tightened her grip as I was leading her through the trees to a certain place. It was already dark but I knew that road probably even better than I did myself.

Come along with me and don't be scared
I just wanna set you free
Come on, come on, come on
You and me can make it anywhere
But for now we could stay here for a while
'Cause you know I just wanna make you smile

I stopped as we reached a huge tree and Amelia bumped into me.

"That's the place?" she asked wondering what the hell were we doing in the middle of nowhere.

"Eyes up. Now we're climbing," I said and started to do it like I was some kind of professional tree climber. But I wasn't. I knew every inch of this tree and a little house on the very top of it.

"Wow," Amelia mouthed as I got to the place.

"I'm gonna light the whole way for you and tell you what to hold on to and where to step on," I yelled.

May we meet again // Amelia Shepherd X readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें