Realization

I woke up and as usual started rubbing my eyes.

"Morning," I heard a voice. In my room. What the hell?

I looked where it was coming from and saw the girl from the bar. My eyes opened immediately like I wasn't hungover.

"What are you doing here?" I asked really fast.

"You don't remember?"

I put my hands on the sides of my face in hope that memories from last night will come back.

Flashback

"I'll take her home, don't worry, Joe," she said.

"You will?" I looked at her with confusion.

"Why would she do it? We literally just met. I don't even know her name," I thought.

"Yep, let's go," she took my arm helping me to get up and led me to her car.

Flashback ends

"We haven't slept, have we?" Say no, say no

"I brought you here and was about to go home but you started crying so I stayed," she said.

I hope I didn't just come out to a stranger. Or was it obvious?

"Have I said anything," I asked hoping that the answer will be no, "why I was crying maybe?"

"No." Thank God, not that it's a secret, but I barely know her. And also talking about my feelings is not my best skill. Say thank you to her, she could leave you but chose not to, thank her.

"Well, I'm not crying anymore, so you can go home now." Shit, what is wrong with me.

I saw how she became frustrated? I couldn't understand her emotions.

"Okay," she said and started to put on her shoes.

"I'm sorry," I made a pause because she gave me a 'what are you sorry for?' look, "I'm sorry that I cried. I mean, I don't even know your name and already cried in front of you."

"Amelia," she held out her hand, "Amelia Shepherd."

Wait, that sounds familiar

"Nice to meet you, Amelia Shepherd," I smiled and shook her hand standing up from the bed, "Y/N Y/L/N."

"You too," she returned me a smile and headed to the door.

I heard the door closed and went to do my morning routine. I took off my clothes climbing into the shower.

I definitely heard it before, but where? Amelia Shepherd. Shepherd. Amelia? OH MY GOD

My eyes opened widely. Callie mentioned something about her good friend Derek Shepherd and how Penny was one of his doctors.

Could she be his sister? No way, the world can't be that small.

I finished with a shower and found my phone.

Great, it's dead

I put it on charge and decided to grab some coffee. I put on some pants and a hoodie and headed on the first floor.

"Morning, do you know where I could buy coffee?" I asked the receptionist.

"Yes, go down the hall and turn left, there will be a little coffee shop."

"Thank you."

I went as he said and saw a little room. That hotel was really good.

"Morning, could I have some iced latte?"