thirty six

"how's it going guys!" harry exclaimed, doing jazz hands to the camera. "today i'm here on the second channel with a face you might find familiar"

"helloooo!" i laughed as he motioned to me.

"yes, it is in fact famous twitch streamer, beth quinn" he laughed, making me glare at him. "but she's also unfortunately my girlfriend so today i'm making her react to the reddit with me"

"this'll be fun" i grinned, rubbing my hands together. "i hope they roast you!"

"that's just disrespectful" harry tutted as he loaded reddit up on his desktop, i scooted a little closer on harry's spare desk chair, as we read the first post.

it was a meme about harry not uploading on his main channel, making us both chuckle and harry clear up that it was in fact coming back soon.

the next post was a selfie that harry posted a while back with a caption about how gorgeous he was, followed by a tonne of emojis, i laughed a little.

"that's my secret reddit account" i winked, laughing.

"i wouldn't even doubt that" harry laughed as he scrolled down the page, we watched a few fan edits, reacted to a few drawings and laughed at memes.

"aww this one is nice!" harry exclaimed, stopping on a post which seemed to be a screenshot of the pair of us from the holiday video. "appreciation post for the cutest couple on youtube, beth seems so lovely"

"awww, that's so nice" i smiled. "thank you!"

"you have an awful judge of character though, she's a bitch" harry added in, making me slap him on the chest.

we laughed as harry scrolled for a little longer before we wrapped up the video and he started to export the footage. 

"do you have any plans for today?" i asked him as i moved from the chair to his bed, lying down.

"just gotta send this footage to my editor and then i'm all yours" he winked, typing and clicking.

"i'm glad" i smiled, pulling out my phone to occupy myself. i went onto instagram and took a picture of harry, posting it to my story without his knowledge.

i loved when harry's viewers replied to my stories, especially when they would be all excited that they got harry content, so many of them were genuinely so lovely.

after a while, harry joined me and we spent the next hour or so cuddling and watching tik toks on my phone, i smiled as he lay on my chest and i played with his hair.

"what did you get up to in scotland?" harry asked me and i paused, did i tell him that i barely left my bedroom while blocking everyone but the girls and will out? that i felt the lowest i had felt in so long due to me not feeling good enough anymore?

"not a lot" i shrugged, going with the safe option. "just needed to get away for a bit"

"i drove half way to scotland, y'know" he told me, facing me, i gasped. "freezy called and told me you were in london so we turned and headed straight back"

"we both travelled to see each other at the same time, that's the most cliche thing i've ever heard" i laughed. "i genuinely did miss you so much"

"i missed you too, beth" he smiled. "i was an absolute wreck without you"

"soppy twat" i chuckled. "what do you want to do?"

"i can think of a few ideas" harry murmured, leaning in to kiss me before kissing his way down my jawline, his hands wandering down to my hips as he pulled me on top of him.

i leaned down to kiss him again, getting very heated very quickly before lux barged in to harry's room.

"oh shit" he said with a nervous laugh. "i was just coming to tell yous that the nandos was here but please continue if you must"

"fuck off lux" harry groaned, throwing a pillow in his direction but i just laughed and got off of harry, grabbing his hand to pull him up off of the bed.

lux made his way back into the kitchen whilst harry put clothes on seeing as he was only wearing a pair of shorts.

once he slipped a tshirt on, we headed down to the kitchen to see that freezy had plated our food up for us, i took it from him gratefully.

we all sat around the table, making small talk and i realised how much i had missed this while i had been away, these guys were like my second family along with will and the girls.

"i just walked in on beth and harry having make up sex" lux fake gagged making me roll my eyes yet i couldn't fight the blush which was making its way to my face.

"oi, well in guys!" freezy cheered.

"you're literally not even funny" i groaned.

"you two are disgusting" harry commented, chucking a chip at freezy who caught it and ate it.

"says you two!" lux argued back, widening his eyes.

"anyway! changing the subject!" i chimed in.

"how did filming go" freezy asked harry and i.

"it was class! the video is going to be a banger!" harry exclaimed. "beth is a natural"

"oh please, you're flattering me" i laughed as i took a bite of my wrap. "it was really funny, it's weird being on camera when it's not actually live"

"are you not used to it with will?" lux asked.

"i'm usually behind the camera with will except the odd cameo on the second channel to react to bloody satisfying videos" i laughed. "it's been a while though"

"we should do a girlfriend versus best friends" freezy said. "beth versus us, i'm confident we'd win"

"oh yeah? what's harry's favourite colour?" i asked, narrowing my eyes in their direction.

"blue obviously?" freezy said as if it was obvious.

"it's actually green at the moment" harry said, scratching the back of his neck. "it changes y'know"

"is that because beths eyes are green you big fucking soppy bastard?" lux said and i laughed.

"oi allow it" harry laughed, his cheeks going red.

we sat and chatted for a little while more before we finished dinner and harry and i made our way back to his room to hang out for the rest of the night.

"hey, did you see that will and mia went on a date to the ivy?" harry said, showing me wills instagram story. "we should go soon, i wanna take you out"

"yeah, he texted me" i nodded. "you don't need to take me to the ivy, that's pretty expensive"

"oh, shut up" harry laughed. "we can get all dressed up and go out and pretend we belong there when we quite clearly don't"

"you're so cute" i laughed. "i'm so glad we're back"

"it's like we never left"

thank u for all the reads, votes and comments guys, they mean a lot :)))))))) xxx