twenty seven

BETH QUINN

after an extremely eventful match, sidemen fc ended up winning by a whopping 7-1. i was super happy for the guys, especially vik as he scored a penalty and he is obviously not at all a football star.

i was now back at my own apartment, getting ready to head to the after party where both teams and friends would all be celebrating.

my skirt and top were now exchanged for a lilac swing dress along with some white high top converse as it wasn't an extremely dressy event but it also wasn't casual.

i still had my make up on from earlier so all i did was add winged eyeliner and some false lashes and swapped out my red lipstick for a nude lip gloss.

harry had texted me telling me he'd meet me at the venue as he had headed home with lux and freezy to get changed so i was making my own way to the venue with will, gee and mia.

after spraying myself with perfume, i grabbed my bag along with my keys and got outside to meet mia who was making her way down to my apartment.

"hey, you look amazing" i smiled as we made our way to the lifts.

"oh don't be silly" mia giggled as we stepped into the lift making our way down to will and gee's floor.

they were already waiting for us so we all headed down stairs to the exit, getting into our uber and heading to the party venue.

"so, i saw youre all over twitter, beth" will said with a chuckle making me laugh too.

"they literally turn the cameras towards us as i lean up to kiss him, they must think i'm some sort of crazed fan" i laughed. "harry's not said anything about it yet"

"do you think he's okay with it?" gee asked me from beside will.

"i don't see why not?" i shrugged. "he's the one who wanted to go public anyway, we were planning to stream together or do a reddit video for his channel or something"

"then you have nothing to worry about!" gee reassured me.

before i knew it, we were out of the uber and making our way into the venue. the bouncer asked for our names and then let us in, i immediately looked for harry but i couldn't see him anywhere.

"beth!" i heard and i spun round to see talia and simon.

"hi!" i grinned. "congratulations simon, you're a sick footballer"

"thanks, beth" he laughed as we shared a quick hug.

"have you seen harry?" i asked them and they shook their heads making me frown but it was whatever, i'd find him eventually.

i then made my way over to freezy and lux who were stood with some other people i hadn't met yet.

"beth!" freezy smiled as he hugged me. "this is chris and shannon, you guys, this is beth"

"hi, it's so nice to meet you" shannon smiled and i returned the gesture. "you're harry's girlfriend, right?"

"yeah" i smiled. "are you two together?"

"yep, five years going strong" chris smiled as he placed his hand on shannon's waist making me smile.

"that's so sweet" i told them, before i could say anything else, i felt someone tap my shoulder, i turned to see ethan stood with a drink in his hand.

"hey, can we talk quickly?" he asked and i nodded and made my way outside with him.

"what's up?" i said.