twenty nine

"i'll be back in four days" harry told me as he began to put his jacket on and threw the last of his essentials into his supreme backpack, everything else being packed away in his suitcase.

"i'm manifesting for you to be on the good team!" i told him with a laugh as i handed him his airpods and phone charger to stick into his bag.

"me too" he laughed, he zipped his jacket up and pulled me in for a hug. "this is the longest we've went without seeing each other since we met"

"i know" i frowned. "stop being soppy, you'll be late and josh will shout at me again"

"you're right, you're right" the blonde boy sighed before leaning in for a lingering kiss, he obviously thought it'd be the last kiss until friday but i knew i'd see him tomorrow night.

"i'll see you friday night, i'll cook you youre favourite dinner and everything" i told him. "have an amazing time"

"i'll try" he sighed but sent me a toothy grin. "right, i better get going before josh pops a blood vessel"

"poor guy" i laughed. "don't let me keep you back! get your ass out!"

"god, okay!" he laughed. "i love you!"

"i love you, too" i smiled, pressing one last kiss to his lips before he headed out of my apartment and on his way to start the shoot.

i instantly went to my bedroom and pulled out my suitcase to begin packing for our flight tomorrow, i couldn't pack any earlier because harry would be suspicious of where i was going.

i threw in as many summery outfits i could find along with swimwear and underwear, i laid out an airport outfit which consisted of leggings and harry's colour block hoodie, my personal favourite.

my nerves were kicking in at the same time as my excitement, people had just found out about harry and i and now i was going to be on the sidemen channel? i could already imagine the hate.

i pushed it to the back of my mind while i packed all of my make up into a toiletry bag, ready to pack away. this was such a surreal feeling but i was so excited.

after making sure i was ready to leave for the airport tomorrow morning, i decided i was going to stream for a little as i had been enjoying it lately.

i informed my instagram story before hopping on and playing a little bit of minecraft, it was so soothing.

questions started flooding in and i began to answer a few.

"where's harry? um, hes filming for the sidemen" i said as i read out the comments. "you guys are so sweet!"

"gee! thanks for the donation but i'm not gonna make cookies for you and will, sorry" i laughed as i saw gee's donation come through and her question popping up on my screen.

after like an hour, i had built up quite an audience, some from harry and will and some just stumbling upon the stream.

"oh my god, ricegum is watching" i said before bursting into laughter, the amount of beef he and harry had is hilarious. "hi bestie"

i continued until like nine pm before realising i should probably eat and head to bed, ready for travelling tomorrow.

after saying goodbye and ending the stream, i wandered into the kitchen and decided to make myself some spaghetti but as per usual, i made far too much so i scooped some into a tupperware box to take downstairs for will as my spaghetti was his favourite. or so he says anyway.

i ran down to his floor quickly, knocking on the door but there was no answer so i pulled out my phone to call him quickly.

"hey, what's up?" he asked as he answered.

"hey, are you busy?" i asked him. "i brought you down some spaghetti but you're not home"

"ah, shit!" he exclaimed. "i'm at chris' filming, i'll come up and see you when i'm back"

"okay!" i smiled even though he couldn't see me. "i'll
see you later"

"in a bit, beth" he said and i hung up before making my way back upstairs to eat alone.

after eating and spending a while cleaning my apartment, my phone started going crazy. confused, i picked it up and started checking my notifications, it was twitter that was going mad.

'@rice : just found a new streamer i'm obsessed with, she's hot as fuck too.. @bethquinn , your taste in boyfriends needs improving'

what the actual fuck?

the replies were even madder though.

'@ksi : oi @wroetoshaw you gonna let him talk ab your girl like that?'

'@willne : nah that's a violation'

'@wroetoshaw : don't pussy out of fighting me on the undercard and then make digs on twitter you fucking wetty'

i sighed and texted harry, trying to calm him down but he seemed pretty annoyed.

from : harry❤️
he fucking crossed a line
publicly flirting with MY girl??
i'll knock him out i s2g
stupid pussy

i laughed a little at how over dramatic he was being but comforted him nonetheless until he told me his flight was boarding.

hopefully tomorrow's surprise will cheer him up a little, unless he reacts badly because he wanted a break from me. shit, i didn't think of that.

oh well, it was josh's idea so he legally can't be mad at me.

after a little deliberation, i decided to put out my own tweet.

@bethquinn : i think my taste in boyfriends is pretty damn perfect :) *photo attachment*