twelve

BETH QUINN

"so you had to stay in the easy hotel while the guys were in a palace?" i laughed, sitting up on harry's bed as he sat opposite me, a smile playing on his face.

it had been a few weeks since new years when me and harry admitted we had feelings for each other and we had been inseparable, except from when i went for coffee with will as our tradition and when i spent the night at wills once a week.

"yes! and josh being the bastard he is, packed us fuck all to eat so we ended up getting noodles from some weird place in london" harry told me, as we discussed some of the sidemen sundays he and the guys had done.

i laughed at how pissed off harry seemed at the fact he got the bad team as he told me about how well off there other team got it.

"hey, josh asked me to be in the sidemen tinder video" i told him, remembering back to the restaurant a few weeks back.

"shut up, really?" he asked me and i nodded. "are you gonna do it?"

"i dunno" i shrugged. "i told him i'd think about it"

"you should" he told me. "i can use my best pick up lines on you"

"i've done my research, harold" i told him. "your pick up lines are absolutely abysmal"

"that's harsh" he frowned. "i thought they were good"

i rolled my eyes at the boy as i pushed him back down onto the bed but much to my surprise, he grabbed my arm and pulled me down with him, wrapping his arms around me.

"this is comfy" he said, placing his chin on my head.

we lay there for a while, i could feel his heartbeat perfectly as i lay against his chest and i felt as though i could lay here forever when all of a sudden freezy burst into the room.

"oh, shit" he muttered. "didnt realise i was walking in on something"

"oh, grow up" harry groaned as i moved off of him, sitting down next to him. "what do you want?"

"the guys are asking if you two want to go out tonight, i know it's a wednesday but fuck it" he told us, harry looked at me and i shrugged.

"nah, we're going to stay in" harry answered for us and i turned to look at him. "have fun though"

"you two are so boring" freezy rolled his eyes. "you can't keep beth all to yourself, shes my friend too"

"yeah well, she likes me better so get used to it" harry retaliated, throwing an empty water bottle at him which was sat on his bedside table.

freezy was quick to throw it back only it missed harry and smacked me square in the face, making harry panic and freezy to run over to examine the situation and see if i was okay.

of course, i was fine but i wanted to make them feel bad so i fake cried into harry's shoulder as he rubbed my back and freezy apologised profusely.

"you're a fuckin' idiot, cal" harry said and cal let out an awkward laugh.

"is it bruising?" i asked cal, looking up to him.

"i don't think so?" he said, with furrowed eyebrows as he leaned down.

"look closer, it feels like it's swelling" i told him and as he leaned in closer to my eye, i slowly moved my hand behind me to grab the empty water bottle which had been thrown around and whacked him over the head with it, making him groan and making harry burst into laughter.

"that's my girl!" harry exclaimed, rubbing my back.

"i guess i deserved that" freezy said, sheepishly as he rubbed his head and laughed.

"but anyway, enjoy your night out" i smiled, laying down next to harry again who wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"you two make me sick" freezy fake gagged. "use protection"

and with that, he left the room and closed the door behind him making harry and i burst into laughter at his childish comment.

"how come you don't wanna go out tonight?" i asked him and he shrugged, a slight pink tint spreading across his cheeks.

"just wanted to spend time with you, that's all" he told me.

"oh yeah, got anything in mind?" i asked him and a cheeky smirk took over his face.

"maybe"

the blonde boy didn't say anything more, he just hovered over me, and kissed me. he put one of his hands on my waist, and the other one beside my head, to keep himself up.

i could feel him smiling into the kiss, but i ignored it, and continued kissing. i placed one of my hands on his neck, and the other one i tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling slightly. he moaned, and then took the hand he had on my waist, and started dragging it up slowly.

i pulled away slowly, not wanting to get too carried away just now, especially seeing as freezy didn't know how to knock before he enters harry's room.

"your lips are so soft" he randomly blurted out after a small pause of silence.

"thanks" i laughed slightly. "it's the carmex, works a dream"

"i need some" he told me and i laughed, grabbing a tube of out my bag and tossing it him, he screwed the cap off and applied some onto his lips before chucking the tube onto his bedside table.

"tastes nice" he hummed, taking in the strong taste of cherry.

"lemme taste" i said, earning a slight laugh from the boy as he turned a placed a soft kiss onto my lips, i tasted the lip balm a mile off.

it was in that exact moment, i realised how truly happy i was. i realised how strong my feelings were towards this boy and how content i was as i lay in his arms, watching the world go by. i was truly surrounded by good people and nothing could ruin that.

right?