"I'm sorry mamu" Praneet finally called

"It took so much time to call me mamu" abhi teased to ease the situation while wrapping his arms around him

Abhi and Praneet father Phani gupta are friends where Phani consider anitha as sister from start that their kids call abhi as mamu when they are kids.

But after Praneet parents death and being abhi at different place made them separate and unknowingly or knowingly Praneet thought that abhi is the reason and started hating abhi and thought to take revenge against them.

"I will change the company name too mamu as per dad wish only" Praneet said and left the cabin where abhi had a smile that finally his family at peace but little did he know that something is up to come sooner or later.

At other side, siya looked at her mom with her glossy eyes that every word is echoing loud around her.

"What for you are here now, leave" kusuma shouted at siya that siya flinched at her behaviour

Siya wants to cry her heart out but just like life stuck with fate and time the tears stuck in her eyes making her heart heavy that it screaming in pain.

Siya remind herself what happened on that day which caused her more pain thinking about the arun behaviour and her mom and the words what sid said to her.

She never thought once that her mom will say those words as always she suports and encourage her.

Even when siya is stubborn she curse for sometime but never said like this thaat now it caused more pain that as siya loves her mother alot

She looked at her teddy nisha and smiled thinking about the life and hugged it closley to her heart.

The few drops escaped from her eyes which siya wiped it quickly and switch off the light where she she usually get peace when she disturbed alot.

But today her condition is different that she want to shout at someone or blame at someone and ask how you are going to heal may be that is the only solution that coming in her mind.

She snuggled more into her teddy feeling warmth but she feels wet and looked at nisha.

Siya started to murmur slowly

"Don't cry nisha, it just a part of life there is something else more" siya wipped the tears of her teddy but it her tears which wet her teddy nisha.

"Ohh baby, you look so scared and broken that you are crying liking this.

Stupid girl, you know what for test you in every stage in every situation so be strong and fight.

If you win he will reward your life with happiness but you need to follow so many phases in that this is one phase." Siya caressed the teddy and made her teddy to smile with her fingers on lips.

"What happen why you are looking at me like that" siya asked her teddy which making siya anger

"You know what you are so lucky that you won't have anything that you won't react at all.

See I'm wiping your tears but you are not but people think you are selfish but they don't know you are better than them no no best.

They don't know you can't wipe my tears but it's okay I will only wipe my tears..(siya wiped her tears)

I know you want say smile just like me bit you can't but it's okay I will smile (siya smiled looking at the doll)

I know you want to hug and comfort me but it's okay I will (siya hugged her teddy nisha)