Chapter 57

i'm backkk

-

1 month later

Key POV

"You niggas really ass man." I shook my head.

"Run me my money bitch." DK stuck his hand out.

"Baby, I wanna go in the store." I felt small hands on me.

"Go and come right back out, hmm." I handed her some cash.

"Thank you." She took it before following behind Paris.

"I'm too sexy for this world." Dee danced.

"You ain't shut up about that damn album yet." DK shook his head.

Egypt walked back out and stood beside me. I looked down at her and her face was balled up like she was in pain. I arched my eyebrow and looked at her legs crossed over one another.

"E, you good?" I lowered my voice so only she could hear.

"Something don't feel good Tae." She looked up at
me.

"What it feel like?" I asked.

"Egypt you're bleeding." Yana looked at her.

"That's a heavy flow girl." Paris shook her head.

"It's the baby Tae, I think it's the baby." Her voice cracked a tad.

I sighed and pulled my pants up letting them fall back down. I reached down and picked her up and her legs wrapped around me.

"Again?" I whispered in her ear.

She nodded her head and I took my keys out my pocket. I nodded my head at them and started walking towards my car.

I opened up her door setting her in the passenger seat. I looked at her face and she had tears on her cheek.

"We gon be straight, aight?" I wiped them with my thumb.

She nodded slowly and I closed the door jogging over to my side. I hopped in and pushed the start button before putting the car in park.

"Can we not go to the hospital? They didn't even do anything last time Tae." She spoke up.

I know she upset when she call me Tae, it's her way of telling me she don't want Key.

"If that's what you want, but we gon make an appointment to make sure you good." I gripped the steering wheel.

Nigga just want a family, with her.

"I'm sorry." She said making me look at her.

"Ain't your fault E, I'm never gonna blame you." I shook my head.

"You hear me?" I turned in my driveway.

"Yea I do." She nodded.

"I love you shorty." I grabbed her face in my hand and she smiled softly.

•••

Egypt POV

"Heaven got two of my babies." I shook my head.

I sat on the toilet letting go of what's left of my baby. Tae sat on the counter, he hadn't left my side even though I told him he didn't have to be here for this part.

"You think it's God way of saying I don't deserve to be a mother, cause I never had one?" I asked.

Or maybe it's karma for the life we live? Key take peoples children all day everyday. And what do I do? Sit here in the house that was bought with blood money.

"You deserve a whole soccer team E, it's gon happen one day." He reassured me.

"Mhmm." I hummed closing my eyes.

"You sleepy?" I heard him get off the counter.

"Yea, turn the water on." I wiped myself.

He reached in the shower and turned it on, the glass fogged up and I slowly undressed myself. I saw him phone ring from the bedroom and he kissed my forehead before walking to grab it.

I stepped in the shower letting the water run over me. This my third shower so I'm really just rinsing the blood so I can get in sleep clothes. I put on pads to catch any blood that leaked.

I knew the routine now, didn't even hurt anymore.

I stepped out slowly wincing from slight pain. I wrapped a towel around me and walked into the bedroom seeing him on the bed.

"Baby what's wrong?" I stood in front of him.

"Egypt I'm sorry." He grabbed my hand.

"Why?" I frowned.

"I gotta go, it's an emergency and it shouldn't be long." He ran his hand down my face.

"Hmph." I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's bad timing I know, but I'a be right back." He grabbed my chin.

"I just want you, that's all." My eyes watered.

"I'm sorry mama, you know I love you." He sighed.

"I love you too." I pouted.

"Gimme sum love girl." He kissed my cheek.

I kissed his lips a few times before stepping away. I got dressed and made sure my pads were secure. I laid a towel on the bed before getting in and laying back.

"I'm out E." He came over to my side.

"Set the alarm, I'm not sure if Ima stay up." I kissed his cheek.

"I got you." He rose up.

"Be safe Tae." I blew him a kiss and he chuckled while walking out.

I'm not sad, I might even say I was expecting it. When a women isn't maternal, she feels off even being pregnant. You know the connection they say you'll feel? I didn't feel it one bit.

I'm okay with it just being me and Tae for now, and a part of me feels guilty for saying that. Like I wasn't grateful enough so God just took the baby from me.

-

sum slight, but don't be mad i came back on the bs🥰. misses you guys !!