Chapter 46-tag team

Start from the beginning

      They're all spilling each others secrets and I'm definitely going to instigate so it continues. "So back to this explicit scrapbook, is it just pictures of your back?" He shrugs and says "Not at all" in nodded in interest.

        Alex looks like he wants to say something but he's not. "So are there any special appearances" he looks at jaylen and back at me. He nods slightly.

  Omg I have to see it now. The car finally comes to a stop and I see the mall is packed fuck there's a lot of people.

      The three boys shared a look of disapproval. Sometimes I forget they get shy around other people. But I think they shouldn't.

      And I think jaylen feels the same way because next thing I know she's walking over to them and giving them a "pep talk". If I see Alex get slightly uncomfortable I'm taking him and leaving. Maybe to see his play boy magazines.

  As we walk in I see lots of familiar faces. Lots of people know my but i don't know them. Jaylen drags us to a hot topic making us wait as she looks through everything.

     We continue looking at stores walking in only to walk back out. There's not as much stuff as we'd hoped for. Walking to the food court I hear my name being called. I turn around and see a girl. Ally.

     She smiles at me and then at jaylen. "Hey, why haven't y'all called me back?" Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

    Parker and Alex looked confused as to who she is. Let's keep it that way for the love of god. Ally leans in to kiss Jaylen but she moves back. "So I take it y'all are dumping me" fuck why did she have to say it like that.

       We were never dating her. I turn to Parker and Alex. God they looked terrified. Shit shit. Ally moves forward and puts her hand on her chest. I swat her hand way "listen ally, we were never dating ok. Now fuck off before I make you regret it" ally knows about everything we do only because she was snooping around my dads office.

     Now you know why we never called her back. She looks back at the three boys standing behind us. "So which on is my replacement"

Ok I'm starting to get pissed off. I can already feel the jealousy raiding of both of them. I need to get rid of her and fast. "That's none of your business ally, it never was."

      Jaylen makes it clear that she really didn't like her. "Now I get it, both of you are jackass, I'd love to hear what your lover boy has to say about to two tag teaming me" i hope they understand it's not like that with them.

    Ally turns to the three boys and Ask who is her replacement. Fuck she's annoying. That's when I see Parker's stance change. Finally chase is coming out. "It's not really a replacement when you never had them"

      his voice is deep and dangerous. Jaylen got lucky with him. Ally sticks her hand out and introduced herself "Hi I'm ally" chase just looks down at it and laughs "no thank you, now if you would kindly get out of my way" as he says for her to get out of her way Zane and Alex share a look.

     I never know with these three so I'm just going to watch. Zane steps in and says "don't I know you from somewhere? I swear I've seen you before"

      she shrugs and says a lot of people know her. Now Alex speaks up after him "now I know where, aren't you that girl that got fucked at that one party a month ago?"

     I turn to her and ask "so much for dumping you" chase looks down at her "Aww is that why you came back running? Because you realize no one is just as good? Tough luck tho they have been reserved now excuse us I have a house to get back to"

       as if on cue Zane comes and hands her a dollar bill "thanks for the show, great use of your hands" he laughed as they walk away.

  Turning back to ally Jaylen looks at her like she wants to murder her "watch your back ally" we start walking towards the boys in the food court. "Seriously she has very bad timing"

      I nodded in agreement. "You think they're mad?" She shakes her head "don't think so, if they were they would have left." Sitting down next to Alex he starts having a conversation with Zane and chase.

     He spares me no look. Dammit they are mad. Even if it was just a little. I don't see the problem tho. We never dated ally she was more of a fling than anything. Are they upset we didn't tell them? I mean after all they did tell us what they did together so I get it.

  Zane seems to relax as the day went on but the boys haven't said anything to use after what happened with ally. I guess they are mad. As we walk into a different store jaylen sits on a bench near by.

      The boys kept walking seeing as tho jaylen walk walking behind them and they couldn't see her. "You ok" she shakes her head no. "Do you want me to take you home?" Nodding I look around for the boys but they have seemed to disappear. "Ok I'll call an Uber"

    she seems to be in pain as we walk to the exit. I try suggesting we go to the hospital but she says no.

I'll have to call Alex's mom so she can come take a look at her. When we get home ofc. I text Alex that I'm taking Jaylen home but he ignored it. Great I'll have to deal with that later too.