"Harumi.. She sent me a message." He hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket. "I'm not in the mood now."

"Oh. Harumi, huh? Do you dislike the girl?"

"A little..." He couldn't tell him that he had learned that his father considered Harumi to be his daughter. He personally didn't do it sometimes, not at all... actually. Harumi had moments that made fun of him that he still hoped his brother would return home one day, and he still hoped so. They can't stand each other, in short.

Lloyd had to open his phone again. It sounded like an alarm.

'Oh no...'

" 'Garmadon Attack' ?" Morro asked, looking at the red, purple screen.

"Y-yeah.. that happens sometimes..."

"Why?" Ghost asked, and Floyd fell silent, thinking.

"He wants to 'destroy' the city and be his ruler. Oh, and destroy the Ninja because they stand in his way."

"Out of curiosity and because I'm still new here, what's the deal with these Ninjas? I keep hearing about them, but I've never seen them in action. Or do they show up at times like this?"

"Yeah, yeah then they show up.. They're.. in a way.. Ninjago defenders?" He wasn't sure, nor was Lloyd sure. They are some teenagers with powers and a big responsibility on their shoulders, one that they shouldn't have at their age, right...?

There was an explosion in the distance, and a chaotic, evil, cheerful laugh as well.

"Garmadon..." The two boys said suddenly, looking after each other.

"You have to get out of here!" Lloyd told him. "You're not safe." He had forgotten that He and he were not.

"And you?! If Garmadon managed to collapse a building or what he did there, you're in danger too!"

"I'll be fine! I- " Another explosion stopped him from revealing himself. "Just... go! I can handle it. It's not the first time, I'm used to it."

Morro looked at him only confused and annoyed, but he had given in and fled, but turned to him. "After all this madness, see you in the Flower Park, okay?"

"Yes, I promise. Now go!" When Lloyd had not seen him, he ran away, in a place unseen by the eyes of the world. "Well, it's time to be heroes, right..? Of.. Dad..."

------

"What are you doing?! You have to run away from disaster, not go into his arms!" Bansha screamed at Morro.

Morro wasn't going to run away like a scary hen. Not now.

"I know what I'm doing. I want to see these famous beloved Ninjas in action. And Garmadon."

"But you're definitely not kidding."  Archer added, surprised by the boy's determination.

"Oh hoo! You know!!! It's going to be a FanTasTic fight!! Hahahaha!!" Wrayth felt fantastic. It was in its waters, like a fish in water. He loved chaos, and what was happening in Ninjago now was pure chaos. Citizens screaming and fleeing disaster.

"I wonder how often this happens.."

"Quite often." A calm, feminine voice came from behind him. "But who are you talking to? Alone? Like a madman?"

Morro looked at the person behind him, it was Harumi herself. "What are you doing here?"

"I was running to my home and I saw you walking in the direction of the fight. And I wondered why and went after you."