I stood there giving myself a pat in the back and a appreciated nod to myself for the hard work. Before my thoughts continue a feminine voice said to me.

"Congratulations, commander for a successful invention." It says.

"O geez it's nothing totally, I should thanking you for assisting me for making these." I said pointing the armour standing in front of me while smiling sheepishly.

"No problem commander, anything else do you want?" The AI said.

"Nothing Eva just giving thanks to you that's all" I said while looking at the camera and giving her a smile.

Eva was an AI that I created while rummaging the data bases on the NOD command center, surprisingly it is complete compare to other projects that I need to brainstorming. Though I carefully read and understand the flaws and notes on making an AI. After this discovery I went to my R&D to construct an AI of course with extreme care making an AI is also has some consequences and it worries me. But thankfully I manage to succeed and created a smart ai dedicated to me and integrated to my system surprisingly making it my first companion. The only reason why she was outside is I allowed it.

"O well, oh before I go commander the leviathan platform is almost complete in construction and ready to be launch on your command."

Eva is also responsible for the production of my units, R&D and has the capability to command to my mechanised units. (She was my second in command really.)

I nod with appreciation before looking at the armour before I start tinkering it again.

General POV

Outside the base not far from there was a small clearing. Carlos now who wears a futuristic combat suit colored in black pigment and some parts of the suit emitted red lights. Wearing what seems to be a laser rifle along with a sword on his back.

 Wearing what seems to be a laser rifle along with a sword on his back

Carlos was standing there before he opens up his interface and proceed to check up his progress

Carlos Garcia
HP- 3290/3290
MP- 1200/1200
LVL-15
STR (Strength) -40
DEX (Dexterity) - 29
VIT (Vitality) - 36
INT (Intelligence) - 45
MEN (Mentality) - 26
Points:0