Chapter 24: Crocodile Tears

"Ple-ase d-don't hurt m-e" she stuttered as she saw him coming closer.

He cupped her cheeks with his both hands and looked at her with false empathy.

"No darlin' I won't hurt you ever. How can I think of hurting my precious baby but you need to behave and everything will be alright"

"You just don't know it yet but you love me and I love you the same."

"Soon you'll lay all your love upon me" He said and kissed her forehead. He was about to leave but Jisoo asked him,

"Where is Dalgom?"

"I'll be right back" he said and left the place.

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows as she saw his retreating figure.

'I hope Dalgom is safe'

In a short while Taehyung returned with Dalgom in his hands. The dog let out a small bark resulting Jisoo's attention to be darted towards him.

She took the dog from his hold with desperate eyes and went to sit on the bed. She checked him carefully for any wounds but found none. Without wasting any more time she hugged the Maltese dog tightly as a drop of tear fell from her eye.

Taehyung on the other hand just stood there staring at her intently. She is too precious for this world but he wants her all to himself.

After the gruesome murder of his father, Taehyung isolated himself by all means. He didn't know what to do, no one was there to help him. Extreme isolation led him to the habit of fantasizing - an escape from reality.

'He lived in his own world of make - believe'

He couldn't bare seeing others living merrily while he was sad and aching. He began to ruminate and started having thoughts of killing people wherein he would take out all his pain and anger by torturing them. He attained the behaviour that matches his fantasies and it came to that extent he had to carry out them.

Jisoo was also a part of his fantasies. He considered her as his happiness and whatever he was doing to her seemed right to him.

But behind the serial killer who lacked any remorselessness was there the same scared boy who hid behind the closet? Maybe deep inside of him he just wants some warmth and affection from someone.

If that's so was he asking for too much?

He stalked towards Jisoo and said,
"Give Dalgom the maid wil feed him"

"Maid?" Jisoo asked perplexed.

"Yes we have a maid in the house" he answered.

Jisoo nodded and handed Dalgom to him reluctantly.

Taehyung returned to the room after handing the dog.

"Let me take you somewhere" Taehyung said to Jisoo who got startled by his sudden appearance.

As he lead she had no choice but to follow him. Stepping out of the room she actually realised how big the house was - a more of a manor to be exact. Descending down the spiral staircase she found herself lost in the intricate design of the manor.

He led her to the topmost balcony in the manor.

'The manor had a way of belongingness to the earth it grazed

'The manor had a way of belongingness to the earth it grazed. Of grey's and browns were it's walls of, the kind of stones that reflects the sunlight into the ambient soul'

The fact that there was no sunlight as the stars embedded into the black night bringing beauty to one another.

Jisoo was so mesmerized by the starry view that she forgot his existence for a second. Silence consumed the place as both of them watched the breathtaking view in front of them in the middle of the vast forest.

Taehyung's clearing of throat led her back to reality.[A/N: Read carefully you'll be surprised in the end]

"You know dear once I also used to live a normal life like everyone in my childhood. Me, my father and my mother were a happy and contented family. My parents dotted me so much and I miss those days to infinity."

'Wish I had caring parents too' thought Jisoo.

He continued "But something unfortunate had to happen. My mother died from coronary heart disease and in addition to that after few days some gang members killed my father ruthlessly. I was so agonized that I wasn't able to do anything to save him. I was so messed up that I decided if I can't live happily I will destroy others happiness. Murderous thoughts clouded my mind and I couldn't stop myself from committing crimes."

"But something in me changed since I met you in the abandoned park. I won't be able to describe what I felt when you treated my small wound with so much care. Your touch reminds me of home and that day only I decided that I want to live with you for the rest of my life"

He turned his back towards her for a minute and again faced her with teary eyes.
"I'm not good at portraying but I love you dearly and I'll try to change myself so please accept me"

Hearing his misery Jisoo did the most unexpected thing she will ever do to him;
she hugged him tightly and in reaction to that he too wrapped his arms around her waist.

But one thing she didn't notice, he smirked against her shoulder looking at the bottle of eye drops in his palm which was the cause of his crocodile (fake) tears.

His words were true but his emotions were fake and gullible Jisoo fell in his cunning trap.

* * * *
What would be the next move of Taehyung?

I caught you off guard in the end didn't I?😏Please do vote and comment and can I request all of you dear readers if you can share my story to other readers and fellow vsoo shippers who like reading as HUSHH! is not getting many reads. And I'll be on break for two weeks but chances are there I'll update in between.

Sorry I updated Chapter 25 by mistake you will receive an update tomorrow for sure!