Chapter 5:You shouldn't have done that!

"Dalgom!" Jisoo said looking at the dog in Taehyung's hand. She ran towards him and picked the dog in her arms binding him to the leash.

"Please excuse my dog for disturbing you. Actually he ran away from me while we were having a walk" Jisoo said looking at him nervously.

Taehyung was just just staring at her. Noticing her discomfort he coldly spoke,

"It's okay" eyes fixated on the beautiful lady infront of him.

Jisoo thought of leaving the place but suddenly her eyes caught a wound on Taehyung's hand. It was dark but the street lights were enough to see his wound.

It was just a small wound almost equal to a scratch which he probably got when Taehyung's victim who was being murdered opposed him trying to save his own life.

Jisoo being the kind creature thought of helping without knowing the consequences. She crouched down to his level ,grabbing a disinfecting swab from her purse trying to clean his wound slowly with full concentration.

Taehyung didn't oppose her. He just watched, observing her every move, his eyes roaming from her beautiful face to her petite body. Never a thought of killing came to his mind. She was looking like an Aphrodite's daughter with her hair flowing due to the keen wind,dim light enlightening her features. It was like he could watch her for hours and wouldn't feel a tad bit of tiredness. Her biting on her heart shaped lips, being fully focused on treating his wound enticed him. He first time in his life paid attention to a person without the motive of harming her.

Taehyung smiled inwardly in a mocking way that although she was innocent and unaware about his original self she still had came in the eyes of Kim Taehyung and that was not good for her. She had shown him care and gave attention to him which he yearned after all these years of his parents death. Her touch gave him the warmth he longed for.

Jisoo was not able to see his face as he was wearing a mask. His strong gaze felt like he was looking right into her soul. After cleaning his wound she put a small band aid on it.
[A/N: Just imagine she always carried a small pack of swabs and bandages in her purse incase of any necessity]

She stood up and was about to leave when -

"You shouldn't have done that" he said with a stoic face.

"No it's okay you were hurt so I helped you like a civilian should do" she said smiling. The smile which was now captured by his eyes.

When he said she shouldn't have done that, he meant it. Jisoo was in big trouble now.

A wicked smile crept onto his masked face when she turned her back towards him and started walking away with the dog. Now that Jisoo has entered his lonely life ,he will make sure she never gets away from him.

Now he had more things to do apart from murdering as he got a reason to live.

Now even God can't save Jisoo from the evil Kim Taehyung.

Getting up he picked a piece of paper who happened to be Jisoo's ID card which must have fallen from her purse before.

[Please don't judge it I tried :( ]

He smirked when he saw the name of the company.

"Just wait princess I'll come to you very soon!" he said and laughed like a maniac.

* * * *

What must be the relation between Taehyung and the company where Jisoo worked? What he will do now to Jisoo?

Please don't leave without voting(clicking the star)and I'll be on hiatus for few weeks as my exams are approaching. I'll definitely try to post in between so look forward to it💕.