Chapter 2: Alone

Kim Jisoo a kind hearted girl, 22 years of age was never loved by her parents. She has an older brother - Kim Seokjin who was beloved of her parents. She was only three years younger than him but they always dotted him with love and rarely acknowledged Jisoo. Although she was as brilliant as her brother she was never shown affection. Her parents wanted Jisoo to be married as soon as possible so she decided to leave them and live her own life.Kim Seokjin was a good brother and was the only one who supported her. He was also against her marriage so agreed Jisoo to leave Osaka( her parents place) and live somewhere else.

She currently lives in Kyoto alone in an average house big enough for three people.

Her house is located a little far from the main city in a suburban area where not many people live

Her house is located a little far from the main city in a suburban area where not many people live. The place can be called eerie(scary) but to Jisoo it was very peaceful due to not much hustle and bustle around the place. Her workplace was not very far from her home. It took about 20 minutes walking or 7-10 minutes by any available transport.

___________

It was a cloudy day and Jisoo was standing in front of her new house. Her brother was taking out her luggage from the car. Her brother insisted to come to help her although she said she would be able to manage herself. After sometime all boxes of Jisoo's things were brought inside her home.

"Thankyou so much brother, you always help me" said Jisoo.

"Mention not Sooya I will always support you and don't you think this is such a creepy place? You sure will be fine know?" Jin asked.

"Of course bro I'll be safe! I am big enough to take care of myself" - Jisoo.

"Alright! Remember I am always there for you so immediately call me if anything happens okay?" - Jin

"Yeah okay! Now go or you'll be late for your meeting"

He hugged her and left. Now Jisoo was left all alone in the house. She started unpacking her things and arranging them accordingly. There were many glass windows in the house without any grills. She made a note of locking all doors and windows before sleeping.

It was already past evening. She ate cup noodles and directly went to sleep as she was very tired.

"Tomorrow will be a big day" she mumbled as she would meet her new colleagues and explore her new workplace.

* * * *

So what you guys think how Jisoo will encounter Taehyung??

I hope you guys won't mind me mentioning Japanese places in the story.