Trauma???

So, when I say trauma, I don't like to think of this as trauma, cause it didn't really happen to me? Idk, I just feel guilty when I call it trauma, cause I wasn't even the one who had it that bad, but basically....

Ok, so my brother was in pre k a few years ago, and I would always hang out with the little kids(also, I was about 8 at the time) I would usually hang out with the toddlers or  three year olds, but there was this one kid, a one year old, who I would play with, and I had nicknames for him and everything.

Well, once me and mom went to pick up my brother when this lady came running up to us screaming " MY BABY!! HELP MY BABY" she was crying and screaming and she looked so confused and upset, it took her forever to answer us.

  So basically, she dropped her older son off there in the morning, and she needed to take her younger son to the doctor, but she ended up forgetting, and left her son in the car the whole day, and, ofc, he ended up dying.
....and that kid was that baby I would play with...

So long story short, I ended up seeing the(dead) baby while police came and had to break the window (the keys were locked in the car), and the face and screams of the woman now haunts me, AND, one of the worst things,

While police asked questions, I had to stay in a classroom with like 4 year olds(old enough to know what was happening, but they didn't get told), and one of the kids in there was the baby's older brother, who was playing happily, and I just keep thinking about how he must of felt when he found out his baby brother was dead.

And again, I don't like calling this trauma, but it did, I guess, do a lot of damage to me, like not literally tho. Also I feel like there's more trauma that I can't remember? Idk. The mom wouldn't walk for a year after that, and she only eat when her husband forced her.

I'll upload more oneshots soon! But first I gotta finish that kiribaku one... Sry my motivation went 📉

Also! More alters? (If it's real) so had more alters or smth? But they haven't talked to me for a while

Name: Mona, but when I pointed out she acted like paimon she started referring to herself as that

Age: ???

Pronouns: she/her

Extra: she acts a lot younger than the rest of us

Name: Jack

Age: 12

Pronouns: he/they

Extra: he's kinda like the funny part??? I dunno

Also, I don't think any alters have fronted yet, but I honestly have no idea if the have or haven't

If the brother, mom, dad, or any other family member finds this and ask's for it to be taken down, I will