𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒 ━━━

▶they went viral for their kindness when the staff did a prank/experiment on them: they had someone try to commit suicide, and make sure the girls would see it to see what they'd do

▶they went viral for their kindness when the staff did a prank/experiment on them: they had someone try to commit suicide, and make sure the girls would see it to see what they'd do. Serene took action immediately, she dropped everything and ran to him, pulling him down as she starting comforting him, sahee ran after her when she realized what was happening, sahee analyzed the situation she quickly got him his shoes "you're feet must be hot" chomi started crying a bit and serene was hugging him, sahee was patting him and comforting him with words, serene calmed down a bit and told sahee to tell their manager to cancel for the next hour, chomi then went to go get drinks for him "unnie, call the manager, cancel for the next hour" "but won't we get in trouble?" "that’s not the priority right now, if we do, I'll take the blame". they then sat with him for a bit in silence "do you wanna talk about it?" "no…" "that's fine, let’s just enjoy the silence". People were very moved by serene's quick reaction and her immediately canceling their schedule for this stranger. and that she was willing to get in trouble for him.

▶During their artist of the year award speech, they confessed that that performance was supposed to be the last award show performance they did as they were considering disbanding. 

▶Serene tripping over chomi and almost falling off the stage during the award show ending thing, but wonwoo was luckily there and caught her. and casually being normal about it (obviously trying to hide the fact they're dating) 

▶A saesang trying to kidnap chomi by dragging her out of a fansign, luckily serene stepped in before he could drag her out of sight, and the security guards took care of the saesangs 

▶Chomi getting injured when she accidentally fell off stage, serene noticed immediately and jumped down to get her (leader moment)

▶ICONIC SPEECH ACCIDENT: they went viral for when chomi was too short to reach the mic and then tripping and falling on serene which causes her to bump into sahee.chomi was embarrassed but continued her speech while serene was trying her best to not laugh(they were called cute and made everyone laugh) 

▶Again speech moment: chomi is the shortest member, and when she was doing her speech, serene saw the height difference and slowly bent her knees to match chomi's height, sahee noticed and giggled. other idol noticing and also laughing, when chomi turned around serene standing straight up pretending like she was innocent. then when chomi continued, serene put a finger on her lips (trying to tell everyone not to blow her cover) while trying not to laugh same with sahee who just jokingly shook her head 

▶They went viral when during one award show, sahee tied a ribbon onto chomi’s wrist and then on her wrist to make sure she didn’t wander off, there are also clips of them walking around while sahee is holding Serene’s hand and leading them while chomi was being dragged by the ribbon. And there were also clips of the idols around them giggling or smiling or laughing at the sight. It’s a running joke amongst everyone. 

▶Serene went viral for looking angry during an award show and not acting like her usual self, since idols and everyone knew that she was usually very lively during award shows, but one time she wasn’t, and she looked pissed off everyone was wondering what happened

▶The reason was, chomi and sahee were mistreated by the staff at that award show, during their rehearsal, chomi was crying because of her fear of heights and the staff made her go on a high platform without a harness (which was wrong for safety reasons) and sahee was being shamed by the staff saying things like she was talentless or she lip-syncs and can’t sing, while she was right beside them. When this information was released to the public the award show apologized for their staff’s behavior and everyone understood why serene made that expression. Both Chomi and Sahee were also seen trying to tell serene that it was fine, but she was still not having it and still looked pissed. That was when many idols understood what chomi and sahee meant when they said she is the scariest when angry

▶That one-time serene cursed on Idol Room/Weekly Idol/etc. Chomi was explaining how Chomi didn’t want to sing a specific song with serene, saying that they sing it so much, “It’s been 1 year and she’s still sulking about it”, serene then was getting petty and asked “are you sick of me? ARE you sick of me?” then chomi (being such a spoiled maknae) “a bit”, serene then stood up and started scolding her “YAH! YOU LITTLE PUNK!I RAISED YOU ISSEKIYAH(son of a bitch?) YAH YOU WANT TO DIE? Come here. COME HERE Yah.”  Of course, people lost their shit because she cursed. They censored it but it was still funny. 

▶Seventeen was concerned when they (along with every other idol) saw serene looking pissed during an award show, even asking if wonwoo and her had an argument but he didn't know either. wonwoo admitted that he was really scared of her during that moment "I definitely never want to make her angry" jeonghan was also worried about the sad face sahee was making, when he found out what the staff did, he was also understandably pissed as well. he even said to serene, "let’s go suin, they needed to be scolded, again, by me this time" but s.coups and Joshua stopped him saying serene already told them off and the company is handling it.

▶sahee got a panic attack during a speech, serene noticed it and stood in front of her to block her from the view of the camera and held her hand behind her back so sahee could hold them, and as serene rubbed her hands to comfort her, and constantly looking back, and saying comforting words. (not a lot of people understood what was happening, some idols did realize what was going on when twitter found out #serenebestleader trended)

▶Serene breaking 3 cameras in a row during the archery portion of ISACS, sahee’s arrows bouncing off the camera, and chomi always getting 9s and 10s 

▶ serene's ex boyfriend who was abusive, and since he's also an idol they cross paths occasionally. She has gotten over him and the trauma he caused her, but she still in uncomfortable around him, and her members know this so if he's there, they make sure to stand between them