"Aman! Did you just hear him?" Rachel gasp out loud.

"It's Mr. Oberoi to you." I hissed at her.

"But I love you." She looks at verge of crying. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Love?" I chuckled bitterly. "Don't give me that shit. Do I look like someone who believes that kind of damn thing? Love, marriage, relationship, don't bring those things to me. I simply don't care about these things. Now fuck off before I made you."

"But...."

"OUT." I slammed my palm on the table, she visibly shakes a little bit. Then silently she grabs her suitcase and gets out, not before sending a glare.

"What a fucking turn off!" Mike drops down next to me, but I stands up immediately, puts out my phone and pressing the call list I made a call which can answer all of my questions.

" Hello Son! Finally you got time to call me back." Godfather Alex's deep voice come from the other side.

"How are you?" I tried to cool down myself by talking normal things, but it doesn't work. Mike is clutching his hair with his hands, Jasmine is nowhere in sight.

"Good." He simply answers. I don't even know what to ask him.

"Godfather, what's going on there?" It's pointless to talking nonsense talks.

"Hmm. I see, it means Miss Lapraik is there, isn't she?"

"Yes." I growled. "And I want to know what's going on into my father's head. How could he just accept something without bothering to discuss with me."

"You angered him Aman. And you know when Ranjit is angry he won't see who is in front of him, even if it's his only son. You didn't forget on which situation you left Italy, right?"

"But then what you are doing? Can't you make him understand that I don't want this. You two are always together. Without you he can't do anything. Then why?"

" Because you are his son, biologically. And that's the only thing I don't have in my power. He can make decisions for his son."

"But Pa... "

"And what's the problem? She is perfect for you from every angle. She has family, power, protection. Even has a nice body." He chuckled at last. "And it's not like that you have to be faithful in this marriage. Just put the ring on her finger and took her with your home. Then you can fuck her or any other you want whenever. That's simple." He tells me in his boring regular voice. As if he is choosing suits for me.

"I. Don't. Want. To."

"Listen son, you have no option. The deal is signed, and if you deny it then you can forget about your business in India. Your father wont stop until he bring you back in Italy. Do you understand me? I mean what's wrong with you? It will be just another contract you sign everyday with your clients. But I think it's enough. Go, and take rest, it should be night there. We can talk later." He cuts the call.

I look down at the phone. One breath, two, three. How could they do this to me? No, I need to calm down.

"What did he said?" Mike asks me but I ignore him, too busy to control my anger at bay. In hell I am going to listen to my fucking father and his orders. I am no longer the person from fifteen years ago. I am no longer his plaything. I am no longer his henchman. I am done with him and I am going to prove it with all the lashes I got myself from him, with interest. I am going to return everything back to Ranjit Oberoi.

The sound of the crack in my palm make look at the phone, with the last bit sanity I had, I threw the phone on the wall. It shattered by the second, as I heard Mike's shouting.