"Thanks for your concern, I am already tired of Jet lag." She sit down on the couch comfortably, moving her dress, showing her tanned naked legs.

"I should go, Boss." Jordan looked at me for permission and nods my head. He went towards him, not before nudging Jasmine on the way who is still looking at her confusingly.

"I... I should also go." She turned around before I say something, but then again turn back. "Umm.. Do you want something... I mean some refreshment or something... "

"It's not your job to asking anyone what they want." I stopped her.

"But she is your guest, I think." She looks at her sideways and whispers.

"And who are you?" Rachel's voice startled her. I looked at her, she is fumbling her fingers.

"I... I am Jasmine."

"Well, I am Rachel Lapraik and..."

"She is our personal doctor, and don't talk to her. It should be me you can talk." I snapped before she asks anything to Jasmine and made her more uncomfortable then she is.

"Of course." She gives her a sweet look. "I am very relived that you are taking care of my fiance."

"The fuck! Aman!" Mike grabbed my hand before I can make a move. The bitch is going to be dead today. "Aman! Don't do something you can't handle." Mike threats me. I close my eyes and took a deep breath.

"And how am I your 'fiance'?" I clenched my jaw, trying to keep my voice as normal as possible.

"The deal. You know the deal my father offered you last time. Your father has accepted it. So I am here to take you back to Italy, for our marriage." She giggles a bit.

I chuckled as try to understand what she is saying, as well as Mike is also.

"Umm.. Is something funny going on? Aman?" I looked at Jasmine and her confused face. I want to again hold her but a damn nausena is blocking me from doing this. And i want it to gone as soon as possible.

"Yes, something like that. She is thinking me as her fiance. But," I faced Rachael. "I didn't except the deal. As for my father, you can go and fuck him all you want. But don't mess with me."

"But your father is the Capo, not you. You have to listen everything he tells you. Baby!" I bit back my tongue hearing her. "You can be the fearful 'stone' in Italy or the 'Don' in India, but you are nothing against your father and your Godfather. They will always have their strings attached to you. They can ruin your so called legal life in here. But if you agree with me then you can have the support of the Russians," She slowly comes to me and places her hand over my chest. "After all you are going to be the next Capo." She murmurs next to my ears.

"I am your best choice, Aman. And I love you. You know how much I love you, I can do anything for you, for us." She tugs the coller of my shirt to bend me down, but I stay stilled there.

"Are you done?" Mike broke the silence with a small chuckle. I removed her hands from my body and sits comfortably in a couch.

"What do think about yourself Miss Lapraik? Or Rachel? You came here and dare to threaten my brother!" Ice dripped from his voice. "Everything you are seeing here is equally mine and you dare to raise your eyes on them? He is my brother and you are challenging him in front of me?" He tooks a step but Jasmine grabs his hand, signalling him to stop. For a second his demeanor changed, he slowly free himself from her clutches.

"Get out. Go down, register yourself and get a room and stay as long as you want in our hotel. If you want to talk, come another time, not now." He looked deadly at her eyes.