"Whenever you're ready, dear boy," Pogo tells Luther.

Luther opens the urn and pours it. A small amount of ashes falls to a pile on the ground. It doesn't even look like all the ashes were in there. I try to hold in my laugh but it didn't work when Klaus let out a little giggle. I couldn't hold it any longer... I start dying of laughter. I look at Klaus to see he is also laughing which makes me laugh harder. Pogo clears his throat and everyone looks at us. Klaus and I immediately stop.

"Probably would have been better with some wind," Luther says.

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo asks as he looks around. Nobody says anything.

"Very well. In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master...and my friend, and I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy-"

"He was a monster. He was a bad person and a worse father. The world's better off without him," Diego say.

"Diego," Allison begins to say but Diego doesn't let her finish.

"My name is Number Two. You know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had Mom do it!"

"Would anyone like anything to eat?" Mom asks as it starts to rain harder.

"No, it's okay, mom," Vanya says.

"Oh, okay"

"Look, you wanna pay your respects," Diego continues to say, "Go ahead. But at least be honest about the kind of man he was."

"You should stop talking now," Luther says as he walks up to Diego.

"You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One!"

"Diego, please don't start," I beg.

Diego turns around and looks at me.

"You too Eight! After all the trauma he put you through. You should be on my side!"

"Shut up Diego," I say.

"Do NOT bring her in this," Five tells Diego.

"You are going to have to live the rest of your god damn life remembering the shit he put you through! Tell me, was there ever a day that passed by where you didn't feel guilty about what Dad made you do?" Diego asks.

I just stand in silence not knowing what to say.

"That's what I thought."

Diego turns around and continues arguing with Luther. I start to feel tears run down my face as I remember all the horrible memories of Dad and what he put me through. Five sees me starting to cry so he takes my hand and pulls me under the umbrella with him.

"Come on, let's go inside," Five says as we start to walk inside.

I turn around a look at Diego one more time.

"FUCK YOU," I yell.

"BOTH OF YOU," I yell as I point to Diego and Luther.

Five holds the door open and I step inside. I immediately start to shiver because of how soken wet I am from the rain. Five notices and takes off his blazer. He puts it around me and smiles.

"Diego is an asshole for doing that. He had no right to bring you into that argument," Five says.

I nod my head and Five gives me a hug, not caring that I am soken wet.  He lifts my chin where I am looking up at him. He leans down and kisses me.

"Stay here I will go grab some dry clothes for you," Five says.

I nod my head and give him a smile. He blinks to my room leaving me in the kitchen. I can feel a tear fall down my cheek. Even if most of the horrible memories are from a long time ago I still get nightmares about them.