"Yeah, definitely ballsy giving up the family secrets. Sure that went over well," I say as I walk over to Five and Vanya.

"They hate me," she says looking down.

"Oh, there are worse things that can happen," Five says.

"You mean like what happened to Ben?" Vanya ask.

All of us were silent. I lift my head and look at Vanya.

"Was it bad?"

She slowly starts to nod her head. Five and I both just frown and look down.

"I'm going outside. You know...to get some fresh air," I say.

Vanya looks up and nods her head.

"I'll come with you," Five says.

Five blinks us to the back door and hands me an umbrella.

"I don't need one," I tell Five.

I have always liked the feeling of rain hitting against my skin. He nods and we walk outside. Five opens his umbrella and stands under it. I look around the courtyard and turn towards Five.

"Remember how we used to sneak out here at night and practice fighting? We would get the mats out of the training gym and place them all over the ground," I say.

"Yeah. Pogo almost caught us one time," Five says.

"Yeah," I say with a chuckle.

I continue to look around the courtyard. I notice the pavilion in the middle.

"I decorated that for you one year when it was our birthday," Five says.

"Oh yeah. It started to rain so we had to take all the decorations down."

Five and I both smile remembering that night. I then notice a statue in the corner of the courtyard. I walk up to it with Five following behind me. I read the plaque on it.

"Ben Hargreeves... May the darkness within you find peace in the light."

"I'm surprised Dad put Ben and not Number Six," Five says.

"Me too."

I look up at the statue. Raindrops slowly run down it. Memories of Ben and I come rushing back to me. I remember how we used to read together and talk about our favorite books. How we used to help Klaus with his pranks. And how I used to comfort him after he used his powers.

"He didn't deserve to pass away," I say.

"No...he didn't."

"Part of me wishes we were there to say goodbye to him but the other part is kinda grateful we didn't have to witness it," I say.

Five looks at me and grabs my hand. He gives me a little nod while squeezing my hand. I give him one back and we both just stand there in silence. A few minutes later we hear the backdoor open. We turn around to see everyone including Pogo and Mom walking outside. Five and I walk to the others. We all stand in front of Luther in silence.

"Did something happen?" Mom asks with a smile. We all look at mom.

"Dad died... remember?" Allison asks.

Mom's smile immediately turns to a frown, "Oh. Yes, of course."

I look over at Five and see he has the same concerned look on his face that I have. I turn to Diego and tap his shoulder.

"Is Mom okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine. She just needs to rest. You know, recharge," he tells me as he pats my back.