I did notice that he was carrying perfectly wrapped flowers. where I am standing I guess it would be sunflowers and roses.

"Girl it's not the morning anymore it's like 1:30 in the afternoon but anyway this is for you"

"Girl it's not the morning anymore it's like 1:30 in the afternoon but anyway this is for you" .he hands me the perfectly wrapped flowers.

Now I was completely confused." I didn't order any flowers" I said to Carter, giving him a confused look. carter just rolls his eyes "I love you and you know I do but sometimes you are stupid".

He said pointing at the notecard that stuck to the flower.

The note read:we never got to catch up from the last time we talked. Since I met you I can't stop thinking about you. I just want to remind you that I am still thinking about you.

I didn't know what to say, who would give me this note. After being silent for way too long.

Carter grabbed the flower and started to read the note out loud. Making it seem like I can't read the damn thing. "We never got to catch up from the last time we talked. Since I met you I can't stop thinking about you. I just want to remind you that I am still thinking about you.''

Carter said making sure to read out loud so I can hear. "You have a bo thing and you did not tell me'' I roll my eyes and grab the flower.

I went into the kitchen and put the flower into the vase on the kitchen table.

"So you're not going to tell me anything," Carter said." good morning," Abby said, trying to sit up straight.

"Oh look, Sleeping Beauty is up," Carter said, looking at Abby. Abby just rolls her eyes and grabs an apple.

"ok what happened to her," Carter said looking confused. "Don't ask?" I said before Abby left she stopped "bibi said no one is covering our shift today.