Children's play

Začať od začiatku

"Did I ask about something sensitive? I'm so sorry." He said bowing. "Oh no, It's nothing. We're still best friends. Besides, I'm dating Kanoka" She said pointing at a raven-haired girl fitting in a knight outfit. "She is also very happy with Tanaka-san and it wasn't a bad break-up." "I'm still sorry" Atsumu apologized, earning a giggle from the girl doing his hair.

"Waaaa, Atsu, you look so cute!" Oikawa screamed, squeezing Atsumu's cheeks.

"Right, you look perfect as a princess, the little kids will love it," Suga said, hugging Daichi from behind. "Oh, love isn't that my job?" the buffer guy asked, smiling at his lover. Suga just stuck out his tongue.

Atsumu had a red, black, and orange dress. They gave him puffy sleeves to hide his muscles. They also put some soft fabric for breasts, he truly looked like a girl.

Atsumu was nervous, to say the least. He was terrified of being found out. What if the children found out he was actually a guy. What if they hate him?

"Everything will be okay, we trained hard on your voice and your acting," Suga reassured him. The gray-haired boy had taken Atsumu under his wings and taught him a lot of stuff in only a short period.

Suga, Daichi, Yachi, and the others were from a different town. They said that it was much smaller than this little village. Suga was studying to become a teacher while Daichi was working to be a cop. They would go around other places to perform for children on their summer break.

As Atsumu came on the podium he saw the crowd of kids. There were a lot of children because it was free.

Atsumu: Oh, my dear kingdom, I don't want to marry some random guy I never knew.

Atsumu said it in a sweet cotton candy voice.  

Kanoka: But my princess, it's written in all the rules that the princess must marry the one of our king's choosing.

Kanoka played the princess's knight and best friend. The story was a weird mixture of Aladdin (Disney), and the typical 'dragon kidnapped princess' story. Oikawa was the prince who ran away from his kingdom and lived as a street rat and Daichi was the knight desperate to find the missing prince.

The play went surprisingly well. Atsumu stayed in character and even had to improvise some lines because he forgot what he was supposed to say.

In the end, the kids would ask the actors some questions, which means that the crew had to stay in character. Oikawa had so many little girls asking for his autograph or a hug that he wasn't gonna be done any time soon.

Atsumu had another problem though. "Please marry me, princess Lily.' one of the boys asked. "No, I wanna marry you." Another screamed. Atsumu felt honored but a little awkward.

"Is this normal?" he asked Suga who was announcing that the kids had to stop fighting. "Oh, totally. Get a sweet person in a nice suit or dress and they all come running." He laughed.

After that, the kids could take photos with the actor. Now they are finally done.

"Atsu, me and Iwa-Chan are going to another theatre directed to teens. Are you coming?"

Atsumu was tired, not to mention that he had forced his voice a little at the end. "Sorry, I'm coming later. 'Just want some time alone." He looked at Oikawa who just nodded.

When he arrived at a place Motoya had shown him he finally could let himself rest.

It was on a hill, so you could see the whole village from there.

The fake blond had kept the dress, make-up, and longer hair for if he saw some of the children again. Suga has even insisted on giving them the costumes because nobody in their crew would fit in the clothes.

A cold wind was present, but Atsumu shot up when he heard a familiar voice.

"Well well, looks like you are alright even with your indecisiveness."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I drew Atsumu even though it's not that good, I just wanted you guys to have an idea how he looked like in his costume).