Forty-Three|Reassuring you

Start from the beginning

"Baby you just need some practice. Not all mother get it right away. It's takes some time. You're doing a really great job so there no way Kiren and Kai or I think you're a bad mother."

"Really?" She asks sounding so uncertain about herself. "Of course. Tell you what I think tomorrow you should talk to mom. Ask her about what it was like when she had me and Kasia. Maybe she can shed some light. Mom always said it wasn't easy with the two of us. We weren't easy babies like Katina. How does that sound?"

She licks her lips. Peering up at me with those deep brown eyes that stare into my souls seeing me for all that I am.

"Okay."

"You look like you had a long day. Why down we take a bath then a nap together? When we wake up I know just the thing that'll make you feel better."

Eureka nods going to climb off my lap. Instead I stand holding her securely against my chest. Heading to our bedroom an into the adjoining bathroom.

Time to pamper my soon to be wife.

>>>>

Pamper her I did. I prepared us a bubble bath with bath bombs and her favorite oils. We sat in the tub together as I co-washed her hair using the method Detka showed me. After rinsing out the conditioner the second time I surprised her with a warm olive oil scalp massage. Detka laid back resting against my chest, eyes closed while I run my fingertips over her scalp. Making sure to work the oil into her roots.

The entire time she kept moaning and whining how perfect it felt. I nearly slid inside her while we sat on my lap. Fuck her raw until she having our third child. But I reigned it in as I know that's coming up later.

"Kira, uh that feels good. Right in that spot."

"Here?" I aks keeping my fingers in the said spot.

"Ye-ess. Right there. I'm going to fall a sleep."

"Then sleep. I'll take care of you."

Eureka did in fact fall asleep. When I grab the nozzle and started washing out the excess oil out her curls, I noticed her open mouth letting out low snores.

She was really tired it seems.

I made sure to not get any water in her eyes. Once I finished I let out the water and used the nozzle to rinse us off with clean water. Somehow I got out the tub carrying detka.

"What happened. You're finished?"

She mumbles out. Upon waking.

"Yes. Nap time. Let's dry off first though."

I set my baby down and she paddles off to get her robe. Bubble ass shaking with each step she takes. She ties it around herself. I grab my towel, quickly following her into the bedroom. Eureka gets an old T-shirt and wraps her damp hair up in it. It's still a little slick with oil.

"Do you want me to add your hair products?"

I ask.

"I'll do it later when we wake up. Let's sleep. Thanks baby for the bath and the scalp massage."

"Your welcome."

Detka unties the robe and leaves it folded on her side table. I go around taking it to the bathroom leaving my towel to air dry.

I head back naked. Detka is already under the blanket. Turned on her side. I climb in beside her pulling her against. Welcomed by her bare skin smooth against mine since she's naked as well. I wrap my arm around her pressing her flat against me. Skin to skin as we sleep nude most nights.