here we go again?

Start from the beginning

Will and RJ have both discussed in length about whether their family was complete.

When Harlow was born, they thought their family was complete - two boys and two girls.

After Harlow's first birthday, Will found out he was pregnant with Luca.

Luca's pregnancy was such a surprise and unexpected to them and it caused a big strain in their relationship but luckily they were able to get back on track and they are better than ever now.

A month after Luca was born, Will and RJ were told about Averie and they just knew she had to join their family even though they weren't even thinking about adopting again. 

With the birth Will had with Luca, he was terrified to get pregnant again. Will didn't want the same thing to happen again and neither did RJ.

"Well, it can't hurt to find out, right? Imagine giving birth and now knowing the whole time." RJ says, though it only makes Will frown.

RJ wants to be reassuring husband whenever he can, especially after their rough patches in the past.

RJ does not want to be how he when will found out he was pregnant with Luca. RJ wants to be present and a supportive husband if Will is in fact pregnant again.

Will starts to tear up at the idea of being pregnant but he knows RJ is doing his best to be there for him even though Will thinks he isn't pregnant.

RJ frowns in sympathy, and rubs Will's back to help Will calm down and not have an anxiety attack start.

"Hey, I didn't mean it like that. I think it would make us both feel better to see if you are pregnant again or not. I'll still love you either way and I promise I'll be a way better partner if you are pregnant." RJ says in a gentle and loving tone, which causes Will to feel a little better and calmer.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I think there might be some extra tests in the bathroom somewhere. Hopefully they aren't expired!" Will says and laughs a little, smiling softly at RJ.

RJ chuckles and leans back on the couch, silently telling Will to go ahead while he watches Luca.

"I'll come in after a few minutes and we can find out together, right baby?" RJ asks and Will nods.

"Yeah, I'll do the test and then I can hang out here for those tremendously long three minutes." Will says and soon walks away to go upstairs and get this pregnancy test done.

Will is pretty nervous about it, but he knows whatever happens is meant to be and he knows RJ will be happy either way.

Will reflects on having infertility a few years before adopting Benji and then he became pregnant with Coralei soon after Benji was adopted. Since then, Will has been able to get pregnant four times and have four healthy children - Coralei, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

Will absolutely loves being a dad and he loves being the dad that he never had growing up. Will also loved being pregnant with all four of his and RJ's biological kids and he really loved the adoption process with Benji and Averie.

Will and RJ love all six of their children the exact same and they both couldn't imagine their lives without any one of them. Will and RJ never thought they would have a big family like they have, but they think it was meant to be and it is perfect.

Will gets everything out and make sure to check the expiration date on the box and luckily the pregnancy test is still good for another few months! Will then goes ahead and pees into a solo cup before setting it on the bathroom counter.

Will opens up the final two pregnancy tests he has and he dips them one by one in the solo cup. One of the pregnancy tests is a line test and the other is a digital test. Will doesn't want any confusion and wants a clear answer.