"I don't wanna leave you, ever. No matter what, I'm with you. You doing good baby, you won't hurt me." She told him, and he sighed.

"I hope so." He mumbled, and she kissed his lips.

"Stop worrying about the future so much, live in the moment. That's all you can do, is live now. We can worry bout the future later." She said, and he nodded.

"I love you." He hugged her waist tighter.

"I love you too, forever." She replied, and he smiled.

"You crazy as hell. Ima get you whatever you want." He laid on his back, and she laughed.

"Whatever I want?" She asked.

"Mhm. What, you wan' another house? A car? A baby?" He looked down at her and she laughed again.

"Nah. I just want you." She held his waist, scrolling on her phone.

"I had this one girlfriend, all she wanted was for me to buy her stuff. Now that I think about it, ion even think that his liked me foreal. That's all I know how to do is spend money on the people I love." He frowned, and she chuckled.

"Money don't buy love baby. I'd still love yo crazy ass if you was broke." She said, and he looked at her.

"Dead broke? Quit that capping girl." He smirked, and she laughed.

"Yeah you right, maybe not dead broke. Cause like, yeah no. But still, you get what I'm saying." She rolled her eyes, and he chuckled.

He got out the bed, and she frowned.

"Where you going?" She grabbed his hand and he laughed.

"My tattoo artist on his way girl." He said, leaning over and kissing her lips.

"Mm, can we fuck real quick?" She mumbled against his lips, pulling him down on top of her.

"Nope." He kissed her neck and she rolled her eyes.

"Do you hate me?" She dramatically threw her head back and he laughed.

"I got you later baby." He kissed down her stomach, before kissing her clit, causing her to hiss.

He sucked on her clit and she grabbed his head.

He french kissed her pussy, and she moaned, feeling him slide two fingers in her.

He used his thumb to rub her clit as he simultaneously pumped his fingers inside of her.

"You so pretty baby." He mumbled, looking up at her.

Kailani moaned as her legs began to shake.

"You gone cum for me? Let me taste you Lani." He smirked, pressing against her clit and her juices flowed out of her, making him groan.

"You so fucking sweet girl." He grunted, licking her up.

He came up, kissing her lips.

"Baby fuck me please." She whimpered, before hearing a knock on the front door.

"I got you later girl." He laughed, licking his lips.

She pouted, nodding her head.

"You finna cry?" He smirked, and she nodded again making him laugh.

"Crybaby ass. Put some clothes on mama." He kissed her lips, getting out the bed.

He quickly brushed his teeth, then went to answer the door.

"Man what the hell y'all doing here I thought y'all was my tattoo artist." He frowned, letting the gang in.

"We was bored." Joe shrugged, sitting on the couch.