𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26

Start from the beginning

"It means a lot to me," I sigh, "It's the day I was finally potty trained," I say wiping a fake tear.

The boy laughs and turns back to his work.

As soon as he does start his work the bell rings making me wish I had ignored him and let him do his work so he could've been finished. A few of the boys in the class dab me up while some girls give me hugs, only because I had shared answers with them.

I walk to my locker where Kai's stands waiting for me, he opens his arms which gladly hug me. I look at his black hoodie, it would go nice with my outfit. I take out my skateboard from my locker. "Hey princess."

"Kai, I'm so cold," I groan.

"What happened to hello? How are you? My name is..."

"Hey Kai. I'm cold," I fake shiver trying to obtain Kai's hoodie for myself.

"Nice to meet you Cold, where did Rory go?" Kai says looking around the busy hallways.

"Kai just give me the hoodie," I deadpan looking at his hoodie that looks way more comfortable than my cropped top.

"You want me to strip, right here? In front of everyone, I swear you have new kinks, every day princess."

I roll my eyes and walk away from him, he follows behind me laughing obnoxiously.

Kai pulls me back into his chest, against the brick walls of the outside of our school. He puts down both of our skateboards. "No one asked you to wear half of a tee-shirt during the fall," Kai complains removing his hoodie.

His abs show as he removes the clothing, I watch intently not even bothering to try and filter out my thoughts. Kai removes my glasses and puts the sweater on me, I poke my arms through the hole and shimmy my body in the hoodie.

He looks at me with a smile on his face, pulling out his spring jacket Kai puts it on to cover his long-sleeved shirt. "In my defence, it was a lot warmer in the morning," I rebuttal putting my glasses back on.

"Princess, you know Canada weather is almost as indecisive as you."

"Don't make me step on your Jordans Kai," I threaten.

"You wouldn't dare."

"You're right, I wouldn't," I shrug.

"Where do you wanna go, my shift doesn't start till later today," Kai asks switching our positions so he leans against the wall. I wrap my arms around his neck looking up at him.

"You don't have homework to do?" I rub the birthmark on his cheek.

"Now you know high school work is too easy for me," Kai smirks.

"Just because you work with university students doesn't mean you're no longer a high school student. Don't start flaking out on school now Kai."

"Sure," Kai says staring into my eyes.

My words weren't heard meaning I would have to repeat them until they were. "Whatever bald boy."

"I'm not bald, it's a buzz cut," Kai groans now listening to me. "Princess, you know we never carved that heart around our names? Now that we're dating we kinda have to."

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that. Wanna go do that now?"

Kai nods his head still checking out my whole body. What was once the look of innocent crushing now turned into desire and lust. He was always staring at me and his hands always had to be touching my body somehow.

"Last one there has to give the other head!" I shout pulling away.

Kai pulls me back from the belt loops of my jeans. "But princess, I like giving you head," Kai says confused.