Sheila Randall

Sheila Randall
Mom was pretty mad at my losing another job because I was hitting on a wealthy man instead of doing my job. She has told me time and again that it is a waste of time chasing men the way I do, because I come across as a slut and that is how they will treat me in the end as a slut. She said if you actually look at the couples who have been in long term relationships the women might dress provocatively only at events they are with their husbands and it is to show how beautiful they really are not to catch a man. The dresses are high end by well known designers. She says dressing for success means you leave a lot to the imagination. So far I am giving them a free show.
Sarah Randall
I am exasperated by my daughter, she reads all the papers and fashion magazines and still doesn't see past all of it. I show her my photos of me and her father and even though I wore sexy dresses I wore them because her father bought the dress for me and they were provocative, but if you really looked them over they weren't slutty. They gave you just enough sex appeal without being obvious. I then find a photo of the recent charity even and show her the difference between her attire and the other women's attire. These are single women that seem to be attracting the men, single and otherwise. But there she is being hit on by drunken older married men. No single man. I asked her to change her wardrobe and stop propositioning men completely until she has them, because men will do the propositioning themselves if interested and then play hard to get.
Sheila
Mom insisted on taking me shopping for a new wardrobe. She said a good example of a person in the public eye is Kate Kavanagh. She comes from money like me as well and she attracted Elliott Grey, but they always argued. Now he is married to a cute redhead. She tells me I come on way to strong and not really looking around at guys who are looking around as well. I am starting to understand why the trophy wives don't last long, they have only one thing going for them and it's looks. Their husbands get bored and find a new trophy. I decide to figure out what kind of man I truly are compatible with. I have decided that I am finishing my degree and ask mom and dad to help me with it. They wanted me to get my degree anyway and this is the best time to do that.
Charles Randall
Sheila came to her mother and I for help and we are giving that to her and then some. She is also seeing someone who can help her with some issues she has noticed about herself. She has decided to finally listen to us and stop playing the party girl role. She changed in one weekend and we don't know what happened to her, but something very painful happened and she won't discuss it with us. That weekend I marked on a calendar, she avoided us from the moment she finally graced us with her presence.
Kate
My parents said that I need to take my career at Kavanagh Media more seriously so I am. After breaking up with Elliott. Mom said it and then dad said it as well. Raymond stayed out of that conversation. He has hired more staff since Anastasia has cut back her hours at the office. She does some of the online work at home and puts together all the collected information on dvds and duplicates each file, one for the client and one for the company files. She handles the billing and is looking at hiring a full time accountant for the company since it is growing by leaps and bounds. I have thought of taking Ray up on working part time for him, since I am an investigative reporter I know quite a bit about going undercover. This will keep me busy. I just can't use my information at Steele Investigations for news stories. I have to sign an NDA. I have done that with the Grey family so it isn't new to me. I call Ray and offer my services and he hires me at the starting salary.
Raymond
Enid asks if I am hiring Kate to keep her mind off Elliott or did I really need her to work for me? I explain that Anastasia is going to be home with two small children and possibly a new one in the next eight months. So yes I need a new investigator and one I won't need to train fully. Kate will fill both those criteria in one person.
Enid
I am glad Ray isn't hiring Kate just to keep her busy, but to make use of her skills as an investigator. He said he has kept up with her reports on different people and he wondered how she had hone$ her investigating skills. Now I am turning my head towards what my son is doing with his degree in psychology. He can start a practice or work at the hospital.
Eamon
Enid and I called Kate to Enid's office to talk to her about her slacking on her reporting on the projects we gave her. We told her she needs to take her job at Kavanagh Media more seriously. She still isn't over Elliott yet, but she will have to throw all her energies into her work and not partying with her friends. Coming home drunk two to three times a week isn't healthy. Plus it is effecting her job performance and we are writing it up in her file and she is on probation until she gets her projects up to date.
Ethan
M9m and dad call me to Kavanagh Media and tell me to get my act together and find a job using that fancy degree I have or my trust fund will be cut off until I do. I decide to apply for a job at Seattle Grace Hospital and a week later I have a job in the psychiatric ward. I guess they jumped on Kate about her partying and now she has two jobs.